Hidden Gems (from Split to Munich)
- Explore the history of Split
- Stroll in Zadar's historical centre
- Shop for souveniers in St Mark's Square
- Rudasen Nayager's review about another Busabout tour5.0 - Excellent
Top notch. Great info on each city before we entered and always made sure that we were safe and taken care off. Very involved in making sure we were also having fun and having a good time.
- Katewassel's review about another Busabout tour5.0 - Excellent
Rach is hands down the BEST guide in the business. She is so knowledgeable, approachable, down to earth, kind, caring and hilarious! I could not have had a better experience. She made our trip 100% better!
- Review about another Busabout tour5.0 - Excellent
Will is an absolute legend of a tour guide. He knows his stuff
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Split to Zadar
- Zadar to Venice
- Venice to Ellmau
- Ellmau to Munich
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Austria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Hidden Gems (from Split to Munich), but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 273 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 231 km
- Ellmau (Austria)
- 87 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,523 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours