Hidden Gems (from Split to Munich)
- Explore the history of Split
- Stroll in Zadar's historical centre
- Shop for souveniers in St Mark's Square
Start in Split and end in Munich! With the hop on/off tour Hidden Gems (from Split to Munich), you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Split, Croatia and 4 other destinations in Europe. Hidden Gems (from Split to Munich) includes accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Busabout:Write a review
- Matt's review about another Busabout tour4.5 - ExcellentWes was a great guide! He made our trip extremely easy and enjoyable
- CassiedeRooy's review about another Busabout tour5.0 - ExcellentWould definitely recommend this
- SamanthaMcintosh's review about another Busabout tour5.0 - ExcellentI absolutely loved this tour! Nicola was absolutely AMAZING!! If I could give her an 11/10 I would. She made me feel saf... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Split to Zadar
- Zadar to Venice
- Venice to Ellmau
- Ellmau to Munich
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Austria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Hidden Gems (from Split to Munich), but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 710 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 273 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 231 km
- Ellmau (Austria)
- 87 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours