Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
10 days / $93 per day
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Explore the history of Split
- Stroll in Zadar's historical centre
- Shop for souveniers in St Mark's Square
Other reviews about Busabout:Write a review
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Busabout tour5.0 - ExcellentKitty was an excellent guide, very well organized, knowledgeable and friendly. She was helpful for any assistance we nee... Read more
- Zak's review about another Busabout tour5.0 - ExcellentAnge was by far the best tour guide i’ve ever had the priveledge of being on a tour with. Would highly recommend her fo... Read more
- LouiseMcLachlan's review about another Busabout tour4.0 - GoodHad a fab time with Ryan and the group on our sailing trip! A great way to see the Croatian islands, would definitely re... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Split to Zadar
- Zadar to Venice
- Venice to Ellmau
- Ellmau to Munich
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Split10 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Munich9 seats left$39DealUSD $930Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Austria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 October 2018 the full payment of $930 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $930 for Hidden Gems, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 710 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 273 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 231 km
- Ellmau (Austria)
- 87 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $930 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,984 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 20,694 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours