- Our saving
- US $ 608
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore the Castle District in fairytale Budapest.
- Wander through the stunning city of Cluj.
- Relax at local bars in Bucharest Old Town.
- Visit the birthplace and castle of Dracula.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing time with our guide William and the entire crew. Extremely updated with all the information one requires when at a new place- be it history, things to do, transportation, places to eat. The day was about visiting places and nights were... Read more
- KHKellyWritten on July 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was one of the best experiences of my life! I would highly recommend it to anyone. Learned so much and met so many incredible people. Will was an amazing tour guide too, which made everything even better!
- ALAnneWritten on July 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very chilled tour, lots of freetime to explore, fantastic guide.
- TTrishaWritten on July 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome tour! Great people and amazing sites. Really good variety! Delicious food. Really glad I chose this tour!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Budapest to Debrecen
- Debrecen to Cluj
- Cluj to Brasov
- Brasov to Bucharest
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Eastern Highlights
- Busabout Europe 2019
- Meet the Crew
- THE SQUAD GO TO... BUDAPEST!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
There are no airport transfers included in this tour, therefore you will need to make their own way to the starting point. All Busabout starting points are centrally located and have good public transport links so there should be no trouble getting there!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
What is the age range?
Busabout's trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
Guides who have led this tour
- "William first started his love affair with travel at the age of 11, when his father led him on a trek..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara5th October 2018
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Bucharest10+ seats left$112$719-16%USD $608
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Bucharest10+ seats left$112$719-16%USD $608
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Bucharest10+ seats left$118$759-16%USD $641
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Bucharest10+ seats left$118$759-16%USD $641
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Bucharest10+ seats left$118$759-16%USD $641
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Romania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Bucharest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 June 2019 the full payment of $608 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $608 for Eastern Highlights, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 109 km
- Eger (Hungary)
- 103 km
- Debrecen (Hungary)
- 170 km
- Cluj-Napoca (Romania)
- 110 km
- Sighisoara (Romania)
- 89 km
- Brasov (Romania)
- 141 km
- Bucharest (Romania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $608 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,861 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Highlights