- Our saving
- US $ 705
- Explore the Castle District in Budapest
- Wander through Cluj's city center
- Enjoy local bars in Bucharest Old Town
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing time with our guide William and the entire crew. Extremely updated with all the information one requires when at a new place- be it history, things to do, transportation, places to eat. The day was about visiting places and nights were... Read more
- KHKellyWritten on July 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was one of the best experiences of my life! I would highly recommend it to anyone. Learned so much and met so many incredible people. Will was an amazing tour guide too, which made everything even better!
- AAnneLscherWritten on July 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very chilled tour, lots of freetime to explore, fantastic guide.
- TTrishaWritten on July 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome tour! Great people and amazing sites. Really good variety! Delicious food. Really glad I chose this tour!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Budapest to Debrecen
- Debrecen to Cluj
- Cluj to Brasov
- Brasov to Bucharest
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Bucharest10+ seats left$14USD $705
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Bucharest10+ seats left$14USD $705
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Bucharest10+ seats left$15USD $744
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Bucharest10+ seats left$15USD $744
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Bucharest10+ seats left$15USD $744
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Romania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Bucharest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 February 2019 the full payment of $705 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $705 for Eastern Highlights, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 109 km
- Eger (Hungary)
- 103 km
- Debrecen (Hungary)
- 170 km
- Cluj-Napoca (Romania)
- 110 km
- Sighisoara (Romania)
- 89 km
- Brasov (Romania)
- 141 km
- Bucharest (Romania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $705 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,106 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Highlights