Save $145 until Jun 27
ends on 27 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 644
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Explore the Castle District in Budapest
- Wander through Cluj's city center
- Enjoy local bars in Bucharest Old Town
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
Other reviews about Busabout:Write a review
- Ashleigh's review about another Busabout tour4.0 - GoodLucy was the best ! Even in those long long long bus rides through other countries , Lucy made them fun Her 40 second... Read more
- Review about another Busabout tour5.0 - ExcellentMy time on the mini Rhapsody Trek with Rose Brown as my guide was nothing short of absolutely spectacular. Not only was... Read more
- MadelyneStojanovic's review about another Busabout tour5.0 - ExcellentMike was fantastic! He kept everything so fun and interesting and made sure everyone was always included. His knowledge ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Budapest to Eger to Debrecen
- Debrecen to Cluj
- Cluj to Sighisoara to Brasov
- Brasov to Bucharest
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Bucharest10+ seats left$145$789-18%USD $644Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Bucharest10+ seats left$145$789-18%USD $644Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Romania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Bucharest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 August 2018 the full payment of $644 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $644 for Eastern Highlights, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 724 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 109 km
- Eger (Hungary)
- 103 km
- Debrecen (Hungary)
- 170 km
- Cluj-Napoca (Romania)
- 110 km
- Sighisoara (Romania)
- 89 km
- Brasov (Romania)
- 141 km
- Bucharest (Romania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $644 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,594 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,582 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours