Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 690
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Explore the Castle District in Budapest
- Wander through Cluj's city center
- Enjoy local bars in Bucharest Old Town
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on July 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentHad an amazing time with our guide William and the entire crew. Extremely updated with all the information one requires when at a new place- be it history, things to do, transportation, places to eat. The day was about visiting places and nights were dinners with us all bonding. William took us for a karaoke night and everyone enjoyed the crazy singing and dancing. He surely knew how to keep everyone entertained be it any age group.Show detailed ratings
- KHKellyWritten on July 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour was one of the best experiences of my life! I would highly recommend it to anyone. Learned so much and met so many incredible people. Will was an amazing tour guide too, which made everything even better!Show detailed ratings
- AAnneLscherWritten on July 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentVery chilled tour, lots of freetime to explore, fantastic guide.Show detailed ratings
- TTrishaWritten on July 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome tour! Great people and amazing sites. Really good variety! Delicious food. Really glad I chose this tour!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Budapest to Eger to Debrecen
- Debrecen to Cluj
- Cluj to Sighisoara to Brasov
- Brasov to Bucharest
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Bucharest10+ seats left$29USD $690
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Bucharest10+ seats left$29USD $690
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Bucharest10+ seats left$30USD $729
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Bucharest10+ seats left$30USD $729
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Bucharest10+ seats left$30USD $729
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Romania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Bucharest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 November 2018 the full payment of $690 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $690 for Eastern Highlights, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 724 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 109 km
- Eger (Hungary)
- 103 km
- Debrecen (Hungary)
- 170 km
- Cluj-Napoca (Romania)
- 110 km
- Sighisoara (Romania)
- 89 km
- Brasov (Romania)
- 141 km
- Bucharest (Romania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $690 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Highlights