- Our saving
- US $ 793
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Indulge in traditional cuisine in Parnu.
- Venture through the historic Warsaw Old Town.
- Explore the mystical Trakai Island Castle in Lithuania.
- Visit an awesome bobsleigh track in Sigulda.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Tallinn to Riga
- Riga to Vilnius
- Vilnius to Warsaw
- Warsaw to Berlin
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on October 12, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Shea was the perfect blend of bubbly energy and passionate information sharing. It was a pleasure to have her lead our group’s adventure around Eastern Europe and would shotgun her as a tour guide again in a heartbeat!
- AAnonymousWritten on October 8, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Shea was fantastic! She was a wonderful tour guide, always so upbeat and friendly even on those early mornings and long coach days! How does she do it?! She’s extremely knowledgeable about all of the cities we visited including the history, the sites to... Read more
- BrandonWritten on October 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Shea had all the info we needed and always upbeat and happy. She's very easy to talk to and get alone with. We were fortunate to have an awesome group which made it even more incredible. Everyone got along so well. I would love to be on future tours with Shea.
- LLikeelworthyWritten on July 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an absolute blast with this tour Ryan was full of knowledge and energy thanks again!!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How large are the tour groups?
Busabout is a very popular youth operator who tends to fill buses of up to 28 people. Therefore you should expect to see an average group size of about 16 people.
What is the age range?
Busabout trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Ultimate Scandi-Baltic Adventure
- THE SQUAD GO TO... BERLIN!
- Welcome to... Berlin
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love seeking new adventures, traveling is constant fun. Guiding is the best job I have ever had so..."
- "I am a Scottish lass born and bred who caught the travel bug from a young age! I am a massive film geek,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Tallinn8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$17USD $842
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Tallinn8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to BerlinOnly 1 seat left$106$899-12%USD $793
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Tallinn8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$106$899-12%USD $793
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Tallinn8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$106$899-12%USD $793
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Tallinn8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$18USD $881
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Tallinn8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$17USD $842
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Tallinn8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$17USD $842
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Tallinn8 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Berlin10+ seats left$17USD $842
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Tallinn8 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Berlin10+ seats left$17USD $842
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Tallinn8 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Berlin10+ seats left$18USD $881
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia , Lithuania and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 August 2019 the full payment of $793 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $793 for Baltic Highlights, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 517 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $793 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,589 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Baltic Highlights