Winter weekend story
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Alicia Yeung's review about another Jamming Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Had a great experience on the one week trip with Jamming Adventures. Did not have much experience with kayaking or cycling, but am young and relatively fit, and found everything to be manageable and enjoyable. While there was about 3-6 hours of physical... Read more
- Goran Kozul's review about another Jamming Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Just over a year ago I did a half day bike tour of the island Murter with Paul. Murter is a gem, a small island connected with the mainland by a tiny bridge. We stopped a couple of times to cool off in gorgeous bays for swimming, the ride was fun, nothing... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meeting
- Day 2: Nature Park Medvednica
- Day 3: National Park Plitvice lakes
- Day 4: Nature Park Žumberak
- Day 5: Departure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Madison21st December 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zagreb.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Jamming Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Winter weekend story, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Jamming Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Jamming Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zagreb (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,890 tours in Europe
- covered by 488 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Winter weekend story via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 25,394 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours