London & Paris plus Rome
- Our saving
- US $ 1,250
- Stroll through the Covent Garden
- Shop in the Camden Markets
- See the famous Mona Lisa
- Explore the ancient streets of Rome
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- JGJessicaWritten on August 2, 20164.5 - ExcellentOur guide was Lasse. We were on the London and Paris tour plus a Rome extension. We enjoyed all the inclusions. We felt that we could have used more time in Paris, but that could have been due to us being there during Bastille day.Show detailed ratings
- CCheyanneWritten on November 19, 20145.0 - ExcellentChris was amazing! Full of energy and very knowledgeable about everything, very friendly guy and I would love to do another tour with himShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 1 - 3: London
- Day 4: London to Paris
- Day 4 - 6: Paris
- Day 7: Paris to Rome
- Day 7 - 9: Rome
- Day 10: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
With London and Paris, is the structure of the visit such that you receive a tour when you arrive and then you are left on your own?
The structure is so that you are set-up to explore some of the cities yourself, or with your tour members, if you choose.
- May 1, 2017
Do you have any general recommendations for how much money to have saved up for the food and activities once in Europe?
Spending money can depend on what a person's personal spending habits may be.
- May 1, 2017
Do you set up airport transfers?
If you would like to request transfers that is something we can do for you at the time of booking.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tom, 72 years old20th April 2017
London & Paris plus Rome
- SaturdayNov 4, 2017from LondonMondayNov 13, 2017in RomeOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,735+ $200 additional upfront costsBased on Twin Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 18, 2017from LondonMondayNov 27, 2017in RomeOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,735+ $200 additional upfront costsBased on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayDec 2, 2017from LondonMondayDec 11, 2017in RomeOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,735+ $200 additional upfront costsBased on Twin Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayDec 16, 2017from LondonMondayDec 25, 2017in RomeOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,785+ $200 additional upfront costsBased on Twin Room0 spaces left
- WednesdayDec 27, 2017from LondonFridayJan 5, 2018in RomeOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,785+ $200 additional upfront costsBased on Twin Room0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 30, 2017from LondonMondayJan 8, 2018in RomeOur saving$567Price$1,785-30%USD $1,250+ $200 additional upfront costsBased on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJan 6, 2018from LondonMondayJan 15, 2018in RomeOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,785+ $200 additional upfront costsBased on Twin Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayJan 20, 2018from LondonMondayJan 29, 2018in RomeOur saving$42PriceUSD $1,679+ $200 additional upfront costsBased on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 17, 2018from LondonMondayFeb 26, 2018in RomeOur saving$42PriceUSD $1,679+ $200 additional upfront costsBased on Twin Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayMar 17, 2018from LondonMondayMar 26, 2018in RomeOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,715+ $200 additional upfront costsBased on Twin Room10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2017 the full payment of $1,250 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1250 for London & Paris plus Rome, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 1,106 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,250 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,241 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,120 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London & Paris plus Rome