Volcanoes and Glaciers in Iceland
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 37:01:15
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the discovery tour Volcanoes and Glaciers in Iceland, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 10 other destinations in Iceland. Volcanoes and Glaciers in Iceland includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Iceland Travel:Write a review
- Richard Sasson's review about another Iceland Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentWe didn’t miss anything and had a fantastic time in Iceland. Our guide Hildur was informative, interesting, and very sw... Read more
- Leigh Dyson's review about another Iceland Travel tour4.5 - Excellentwhat an amazing insight into Iceland. helgi was such knowledgeable guide, told great sagas, accommodated tour members in... Read more
- Thomas Lossing's review about another Iceland Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentWould have been completely perfect if it rained less but you can’t control that. Skip the mud bath. Not worth $50. Hospi... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival
- Day 2: Westman Islands
- Day 3: South Shore - Skogar – Vik
- Day 4: Vik – Skaftafell – Jokulsarlon
- Day 5: Gullfoss – Geysir – Thingvellir – Reykjavik
- Day 6: Departure
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Iceland Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Volcanoes and Glaciers in Iceland, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Iceland Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Iceland Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 645 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 110 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 25 km
- Heimaey Island (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
- 3 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 191 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Volcanoes and Glaciers in Iceland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours