London & Paris plus Paris extension
- Our saving
- US $ 1,545
Unlock $39 in extra savingsCheck availability
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- London, home of Big Ben and the River Thames
- High speed train from Paris to Amsterdam
- Paris, the city of lights
- Cobbled backstreets of Amsterdam
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Physical Rating
Start in London and end in Paris! With the in-depth cultural tour London & Paris plus Paris extension, you have a 9 day tour package taking you from London to Paris and through London, England and 2 other destinations in Europe. London & Paris plus Paris extension includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- SStephanieWritten on April 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentAt first, I was nervous about booking a solo trip with Contiki to Europe for 9 days. After lots of research I had decided that I was going to see 3 countries in 9 days!! As my departure date got closer I got nervous. Now that I'm home I wish the trip didn't have to end so soon. I was able to see some amazing places, check things off my bucket list and, meet some amazing people along the way. Our hotels were clean and breakfast was good. The rooms were a bit small but we weren't there for sleep anyways. As for Ebony, she is one amazing tour guide! From teaching us all the local tricks, recommendations, and making sure we were always taken care of and happy. I couldn't have asked for a better tour guide to take me through my dream cities! As for our bus driver Pedro..his driving skills are out of this world! I hope to travel with Contiki again and to see Ebony and Pedro!Show detailed ratings
- DDanielleWritten on February 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentShe was SO friendly!!! Very organised, knowledgeable and sweet. I hope I get her as a tour manager again someday.Show detailed ratings
- JTJasonWritten on December 16, 20164.0 - Good2013 London & Paris Tour. It was a trip my wife & I decided to go on for our Honeymoon. The available excursions as well as free time-allotted was the perfect amount for each. I recommended this tour to many of my friends and family.Show detailed ratings
- SamanthaWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentOne of th most absolute best experiences of my life! I traveled alone, and the Contiki crew made you feel right at home. I made so many friends along the way, including the whole Contiki team (the best guide ever, CHRIS!!!!). The history, knowledge and even right down to the food was fantastic. I would definitely go on a Contiki tour again!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 1 - 3: London
- Day 4: London to Paris
- Day 4 - 8: Paris
- Day 9: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
London & Paris plus Paris extension
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- SaturdayNov 4, 2017from LondonSundayNov 12, 2017in ParisOur saving$40PriceUSD $1,585Based on Twin Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 18, 2017from LondonSundayNov 26, 2017in ParisOur saving$40PriceUSD $1,585Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayDec 2, 2017from LondonSundayDec 10, 2017in ParisOur saving$40PriceUSD $1,585Based on Twin Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayDec 16, 2017from LondonSundayDec 24, 2017in ParisOur saving$41PriceUSD $1,629Based on Twin Room0 spaces left
- WednesdayDec 27, 2017from LondonThursdayJan 4, 2018in ParisOur saving$41PriceUSD $1,629Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayDec 30, 2017from LondonSundayJan 7, 2018in ParisOur saving$41PriceUSD $1,629Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJan 6, 2018from LondonSundayJan 14, 2018in ParisOur saving$41PriceUSD $1,629Based on Twin Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayJan 20, 2018from LondonSundayJan 28, 2018in ParisOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,545Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 17, 2018from LondonSundayFeb 25, 2018in ParisOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,545Based on Twin Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayMar 17, 2018from LondonSundayMar 25, 2018in ParisOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,575Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 December 2017 the full payment of $1,545 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1545 for London & Paris plus Paris extension, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 372 km.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,545 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,118 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London & Paris plus Paris extension