- Our saving
- US $ 2,440
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the overland truck tour Iceland Overland, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 8 other destinations in Iceland. Iceland Overland includes accommodation in a campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Madventure:Write a review
- Sandy haynes's review about another Madventure tour5.0 - Excellent...e stars to madventure and I am looking into my next trip with you soonMadventure Read more
- Martin's review about another Madventure tour5.0 - ExcellentI recently finished Madventure's Alaska to Panama tour & cannot recommend them highly enough. This ... Read more
- Anon's review about another Madventure tour5.0 - ExcellentI travelled with Madventure in South America and it totally lived up to and exceeded my expectati... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Proposed Itinerary
- + DAY 1 – Reykjavik to Snaefellsjokull National Park
- + DAY 2 - Snaefellsjokull National Park to Stykkisholmur
- + DAY 3 - Stykkisholmur to Latrabjarg
- + DAY 4 - Latrabjarg to Holmavik
- + DAY 5 - Holmavik to Akureyri
- + DAY 6 - Akureyri to Myavatn
- + DAY 7 - Myavatn to Husavik
- + DAY 8 - Husavik to Heroubrei
- + DAY 9 - Heroubrei to Kverkfjoll
- + DAY 10 - Kverkfjoll to Seydisfjordur
- + DAY 11 - Seydisfjordur to Skaftafell National Park
- + DAY 12 - Skaftafell National Park
- + DAY 13 - Skaftafell National Park to Geysir
- + DAY 14 - Geysir to Reykjavik
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Reykjavik14 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$63USD $2,440
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Reykjavik14 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$63USD $2,440
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Madventure booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 July 2018 the full payment of $2,440 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2440 for Iceland Overland, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Madventure will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Madventure tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,187 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 122 km
- Snaefellsjokull National Park (Iceland)
- 82 km
- Latrabjarg (Iceland)
- 296 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 52 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
- 67 km
- Askja (Iceland)
- 131 km
- Seydisfjordur (Iceland)
- 194 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 155 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 88 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,440 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,422 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Iceland Overland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,494 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours