Fundy Footpath End to End
- Explore Fundy National Park
- Hike to the Tweedle-Dee Tweedle Dum Falls
- Enjoy 'Eye of the Needle's' canyon views
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
- Dafne Núñez Gutiérrez's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour5.0 - Excellent
It was amazing, the best trip ever. I'm really happy to choose Great Canadian Trails.
- Juan Pablo Villaseca's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic! Anne and Sharon are great
- Marieke Tilstra's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.5 - Excellent
The winter adventure was an amazing experience! The transportation, however, could have been arranged better. We were expecting to be driven from the cabin to the dogsledding and from the dogsledding to the bus stop. The tour guides didn't seem to want to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Saint John to Fundy National Park and start hike (12.5km, 5-6hrs, +400m/-450m)
- Day 2: Hike to Martin Head (10km, 8-9hrs, +/-600m)
- Day 3: Martin Head to Little Salmon River (11.5km, 9hrs, +/-650m)
- Day 4: Day hike to Eye of the Needle/Walton Glen Gorge (4-5hrs/5km)
- Day 5: Little Salmon to Seely Beach (9km, 6-7hrs, +/-450m)
- Day 6: Seely Beach to Big Salmon trailhead. Transfer to Saint John (6km, 3-4hrs, +/-300m)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Saint John.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Great Canadian Trails booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Fundy Footpath End to End, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Great Canadian Trails will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Great Canadian Trails tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Saint John (Canada)
- 89 km
- Fundy National Park (Canada)
- 51 km
- St Martins (Canada)
- 41 km
- Saint John (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,945 tours in North America
- covered by 88 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Fundy Footpath End to End via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,253 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours