Canadian Rockies Ski Safari
- Our saving
- US $ 2,279
- TracieMcDonough's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
One of the best trips I've ever had! I wanted an experience that pushed me to be adventurous and one that was set within natural landscapes. Fresh Adventures fulfilled both. I not only was able to see some of the most breathtaking landscapes I have ever... Read more
- ChrisHenderson's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
We had a fantastic holiday. We met a great group of people and saw loads of stunning, and often undiscovered places. Alex's local knowledge was exceptional - and he went to great lengths to make sure he was meeting everyone's needs. As just one example,... Read more
- Negin Farzandi's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
It was an amazing experience! Elisha is very positive and understanding, and she made us some excellent food and deserts! Loved it!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Calgary pick up - Your ski safari starts with a pick up at your Calgary hotel before heading 2 hours west into the majestic Rocky Mountains. After enjoying the incredible mountain views we check into your comfortable hotel where you stay for four n
- Day 2: Ski Sunshine and hot springs - We head to Sunshine Village today, world renown for open alpine slopes and some of the world's most playful terrain. Challenge yourself on the steep fall line ridges or make the most of the scenery while cruising down
- Day 3: Ski Lake Louise and explore Banff - Wake up feeling refreshed and hop aboard as we head 45 minutes North to Lake Louise. Today you get to test your legs on one of the most highly rated ski mountains on the planet. Rip it up through open bowls or cr
- Day 4: Ski Norquay and Banff signature dining experience - Today we head to Norquay which is conveniently located right above Banff. Enjoy skiing some highly underrated terrain while taking in picture perfect views of Banff and the surrounding mountains.
- Day 5: Ski the Rockies - Push yourself today as we spend another amazing day skiing the epic bowls of Sunshine or Lake Louise. Skiing in the Rockies is a life changing experience with the abundant scenery in all directions and peaks that make you feel lik
- Day 6-8: Ski Kicking Horse and explore Yoho National Park - This morning you get the chance to relax during the stunning 2 hour drive through Yoho National Park on our way to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort. If we are lucky we'll see the sunrise casting a f
- Day 9: Return to Calgary - Today we head back to Calgary as a group and drop you off at your hotel. Enjoy the epic mountain scenery in 2 of Canada's national parks and reflect on the adventures you have had. You may be departing from tour, but you will be
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Powder Skiing In Canada
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall4th October 2018
Canadian Rockies Ski Safari
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Calgary9 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Calgary5 seats left$95USD $2,279
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fresh Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 April 2019 the full payment of $2,279 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2279 for Canadian Rockies Ski Safari, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fresh Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fresh Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 107 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 52 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 26 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 32 km
- Golden (Canada)
- 204 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,279 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,929 tours in North America
- covered by 85 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Canadian Rockies Ski Safari via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,226 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours