London & Paris (from London to Paris)
- Our saving
- US $ 907
- Paris, the City of Lights
- Eiffel Tower, Mona Lisa, Notre Dame
- London, home of Big Ben and the River Thames
- Brick Lane, Soho, Madame Tussauds
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- SStephanieWritten on April 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentAt first, I was nervous about booking a solo trip with Contiki to Europe for 9 days. After lots of research I had decided that I was going to see 3 countries in 9 days!! As my departure date got closer I got nervous. Now that I'm home I wish the trip didn't have to end so soon. I was able to see some amazing places, check things off my bucket list and, meet some amazing people along the way. Our hotels were clean and breakfast was good. The rooms were a bit small but we weren't there for sleep anyways. As for Ebony, she is one amazing tour guide! From teaching us all the local tricks, recommendations, and making sure we were always taken care of and happy. I couldn't have asked for a better tour guide to take me through my dream cities! As for our bus driver Pedro..his driving skills are out of this world! I hope to travel with Contiki again and to see Ebony and Pedro!Show detailed ratings
- SStephanieWritten on April 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentI was a bit nervous booking my first ever solo Europe trip with Contiki. I had heard lots of mixed information from people who had travelled with Contiki. I decided to go along with them and hope for the best. Now that I'm home and vacation is over I wish it had never ended. I did London, Paris, plus Amsterdam Trip in April and it was the best time ever! I was able to check several things off my bucket list while meeting some pretty amazing people along the way! Our tour guide Ebony was amazing!! She was super friendly and always did her best to tend to all of our needs. As for our bus driver Pedro he definitely deserves credit!! The streets in Europe are crazy and I always felt safe on his coach. The hotels were not what I expected, a little small, but on trips like this less time spent in the hotel rooms and more time exploring so, size isn't a big deal. I will definitely be using Contiki again and hope to see Ebony and Pedro :)Show detailed ratings
- RHRobertWritten on April 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentI did the London, Paris, and Amsterdam Contiki tour for New Year's and had an amazing time with new friends thanks to the tireless efforts of Contiki's employees. Most notably our tour guide Megs Chandler, who's unparalleled excellence in all aspects of her job ensured that the experience couldn't have been anything short of extraordinary. I would absolutely recommend Contiki to anyone, and would recommend Megs doubly-so.Show detailed ratings
- DDanielleWritten on February 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentShe was SO friendly!!! Very organised, knowledgeable and sweet. I hope I get her as a tour manager again someday.Show detailed ratings
- JTJasonWritten on December 16, 20164.0 - Good2013 London & Paris Tour. It was a trip my wife & I decided to go on for our Honeymoon. The available excursions as well as free time-allotted was the perfect amount for each. I recommended this tour to many of my friends and family.Show detailed ratings
- AAshleyWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentI did the London - Paris and it was incredible. My tour manager Kassie was amazing and I couldn't have asked for any one better to take the trip!! I don't think it would have. E so awesome without her. 100% best thing I've ever done. Truly an incredible experience.Show detailed ratings
- Aaaronpecina@icloud.comWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis was my first contiki vacation & It was the trip of my life . Kassie Jones was our trip manager , she went above & beyond to makes sure all of us have the time of our lives. I will definitely take another contiki trip in the near future .Show detailed ratings
- JJamesWritten on August 6, 20164.0 - GoodThe trip was fantastic and Paris exceeded my expectations. Lasse our tour guide was amazing - he was very knowledgeble of our destinations, extremely outgoing and an awesome guy to have a beer with. Overall the trip was great and I had an awesome time!Show detailed ratings
- NANicoleWritten on August 5, 20164.0 - GoodRecently went on the London, Paris plus Amsterdam extension and had the time of my life. Our tour guide was informative and friendly, always wanting to ensure everyone had a smile on their face. Everything was organised from the start to the finish with lots of optional activities and time for solo exploring. As it was my first contiki of which I thoroughly enjoyed, it's safe to say it won't be my last !Show detailed ratings
- AAbbyWritten on August 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis trip was one of the best experiences of my life! I went as a solo traveler and was a little nervous, but ended up making the greatest memories and some great friends. Our guide, Lasse, couldn't have been better. He is a big part of what made the trip so unforgettable - he went above and beyond every chance he could. Everything was well organized which made everything so easy. Accommodations were good. The only (slight) complaint I have is that the hotels in Paris and Amsterdam were kind of far away from the center of things, but I guess that's what made them so affordable. They were, however, located very close to metro/tram stations, so it was still very easy to get to everything. Overall fantastic experience, and I would definitely do another Contiki tour in the future.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2 - 4: London
- Day 4: London to Paris
- Day 5 - 7: Paris
- Day 7: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
What if my Visa don't arrive in time for the tour?
Great news, Contiki actually just introduced lifetime deposits! So if you are unable to join this tour because you cannot get your visa your deposits can be transferred over to another Contiki tour that works for you.
The confirmation of the tour is usually enough to obtain the visas but if you're having trouble we can always reach out to Contiki to see if it's possible to get some more documentation to help you with the process.
- May 1, 2016
What is the age range of this tour?
This tour is a 7 day tour with Contiki, who operates tour for travellers age 18-35.
Guides who have led this tour
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the..."
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ricardo11th October 2017
London & Paris (from London to Paris)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- SaturdayMar 17, 2018from London7 DaysFridayMar 23, 2018to Paris7 seats left$411$1,295-30%USD $907Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 March 2018 the full payment of $907 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $907 for London & Paris (from London to Paris), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $907 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,010 tours in Europe
- covered by 177 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,263 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 26 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London & Paris (from London to Paris)