London & Paris (from London to Paris)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,275
- Paris, the City of Lights
- Eiffel Tower, Mona Lisa, Notre Dame
- London, home of Big Ben and the River Thames
- Brick Lane, Soho, Madame Tussauds
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- AAshleyWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentI did the London - Paris and it was incredible. My tour manager Kassie was amazing and I couldn't have asked for any one better to take the trip!! I don't think it would have. E so awesome without her. 100% best thing I've ever done. Truly an incredible experience.Show detailed ratings
- JJamesWritten on August 6, 20164.0 - GoodThe trip was fantastic and Paris exceeded my expectations. Lasse our tour guide was amazing - he was very knowledgeble of our destinations, extremely outgoing and an awesome guy to have a beer with. Overall the trip was great and I had an awesome time!Show detailed ratings
- NNikkiWritten on August 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentI went on a tour of London and Paris at the beginning of July, and it was one of the most fantastic experiences I've ever had. All of the inclusions were amazing, and the Me Time Optional Add Ons were well worth the price. The dinner in Montemarte was incredible! I was traveling solo, and was a little worried about having a roommate, especially one that I didn't know, but it turned out really well! Everyone on the tour was super nice and friendly and funny, and we all had a great time. Our tour guide, Lasse, was amazing. Let's just say that our group got into a situation that only he could have gotten us out of. Both hotel rooms were very nice, though the room in Paris was a little cramped for two people. It was also really nice to have a hot breakfast at the hotel that was included. All in all, I definitely recommend this particular tour, and Contiki in general.Show detailed ratings
- CCelesteWritten on June 23, 20164.0 - GoodThe trip was amazing. Tarryn provided so much information and helped everyone along the way no matter the issue, question etc. Hope she is the guide on my next trip.Show detailed ratings
- ACAmandaWritten on June 23, 20164.5 - ExcellentTarryn was incredible! She planned so many extra activities, which was not necessary but very appreciated! She also gave us so much information about each city and was extremely approachable. At the end of the tour, my friend and I were heading to Budapest on our own, and she helped us plan our transportation and some activities to do there, which was so kind! I couldn't imagine having a better tour guide! Tarryn was amazing!Show detailed ratings
- MarieWritten on May 25, 20154.0 - GoodBrianna was very knowledgable about things to do and see in both London and Paris as well as (hilariously) educational about the history. She always seemed organized and had answers for nearly every question my friend and I asked her. Overall I would recommend any tour Bri is leading. # NoRegretsShow detailed ratings
- TaísaWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentChris Tabone is the best tour guide in the world!!! He was very helpful with tips about the cities, as well as being a fun person! My journey through London and Paris with him was simply amazing!!!Show detailed ratings
- JacqueWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentChris was amazing, funny, and full of useful information. I still use his street smart tips today! A great, honest guy who made the trip amazing!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 1 - 3: London
- Day 4: London to Paris
- Day 4 - 6: Paris
- Day 7: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
What if my Visa don't arrive in time for the tour?
Great news, Contiki actually just introduced lifetime deposits! So if you are unable to join this tour because you cannot get your visa your deposits can be transferred over to another Contiki tour that works for you.
The confirmation of the tour is usually enough to obtain the visas but if you're having trouble we can always reach out to Contiki to see if it's possible to get some more documentation to help you with the process.
- May 1, 2016
What is the age range of this tour?
This tour is a 7 day tour with Contiki, who operates tour for travellers age 18-35.
Guides who have led this tour
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the..."
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
28,115 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Europe tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 20th October 20172 comments"Hi"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
London & Paris (from London to Paris)
- SaturdayNov 4, 2017from LondonFridayNov 10, 2017in ParisOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,305Based on Twin Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 18, 2017from LondonFridayNov 24, 2017in ParisOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,305Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayDec 2, 2017from LondonFridayDec 8, 2017in ParisOur saving$33PriceUSD $1,305Based on Twin Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayDec 16, 2017from LondonFridayDec 22, 2017in ParisOur saving$34PriceUSD $1,345Based on Twin Room0 spaces left
- WednesdayDec 27, 2017from LondonTuesdayJan 2, 2018in ParisOur saving$34PriceUSD $1,345Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayDec 30, 2017from LondonFridayJan 5, 2018in ParisOur saving$34PriceUSD $1,345Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJan 6, 2018from LondonFridayJan 12, 2018in ParisOur saving$34PriceUSD $1,345Based on Twin Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayJan 20, 2018from LondonFridayJan 26, 2018in ParisOur saving$32PriceUSD $1,275Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 17, 2018from LondonFridayFeb 23, 2018in ParisOur saving$32PriceUSD $1,275Based on Twin Room0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMar 17, 2018from LondonFridayMar 23, 2018in ParisOur saving$32PriceUSD $1,295Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 December 2017 the full payment of $1,275 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1275 for London & Paris (from London to Paris), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,275 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,115 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London & Paris (from London to Paris)