6 Day Wild West and North small group Tour of Ireland
- Our saving
- US $ 1,415
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Small Groups – Big Experiences
- Bohemian Galway & Connemara
- Ring Forts on Aran Islands & Croagh Patrick
- Giants Causeway & Titanic Experience
- Cycling, Hiking, Whiskey Tasting & Game of Thrones
- Age range
- 12 to 110 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Discovery, Sightseeing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Thursday
- Day 2: Friday
- Day 3: Saturday
- Day 4: Sunday
- Day 5: Monday
- Day 6: Tuesday
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- PPaulineMcCarthyWritten on May 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We thoroughly enjoyed our trip through Ireland. Thomas was a great tour guide. Taking us to great locations . He was attentive to all passengers and went out of his way to sort out any concerns or enquires. He quickly succeeded in creating a good atmosphere... Read more
- CCourtneyWritten on September 13, 20185.0 - Excellent
My 6-day tour of the Wild West and Northern Ireland was a wonderful adventure. Overland plans a great trip from start to finish, so there is nothing for guests to worry about. As a solo traveler, I really appreciated the care the guides took to welcome and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsOverland Ireland - Small Group Tours commented on this reviewHi Courtney, We are delighted that you had such an amazing tour and wanted to thank you for your wonderful review. Kindest Regards, Clodagh
- PPaulineMcCarthyWritten on September 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a wonderful trip with Maree and Thomas. Maree was only there for the first 2 days then Thomas was our tour guide. He had a wonderful sense of humour and we had lots of laughs. Thomas went out of his way to accommodate everyone and there requests and... Read more
- JJudyWritten on June 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did a tour earlier this year with Overland Ireland and was really impressed and came back to Ireland to see the rest of the country with them. We had 14 other guests on board and we had the best bunch of people ever. The accommodation was great and the... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour start?
Starts at 11:30 am at the New Coach Station in Galway City Centre.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends at approximately 4pm depending on traffic, with a dropoff outside Abigails Hostel. (Please note this is subject to change)
Are airport transfers included?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour cost, however, you will be able to get a taxi for about €20-€25 or there will be a public bus for approximately €6-€8 to take you to the city centre.
- Your Adventure Begins Here | Overland Ireland Small Group Tours
- What to expect on the tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer11th February 2019
6 Day Wild West and North small group Tour of Ireland
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Galway6 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$44USD $1,415
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Galway6 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to DublinOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,415
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Galway6 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$44USD $1,415
- ThursdayJul 11, 2019from Galway6 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$44USD $1,415
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Galway6 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$44USD $1,415
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from Galway6 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$44USD $1,415
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from Galway6 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$44USD $1,415
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Galway6 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$44USD $1,415
- ThursdayAug 15, 2019from Galway6 DaysTuesdayAug 20, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$44USD $1,415
- ThursdayAug 22, 2019from Galway6 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to DublinOnly 1 seat left$44USD $1,415
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Galway is the starting point and Dublin is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 August 2019 the full payment of $1,415 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1415 for 6 Day Wild West and North small group Tour of Ireland, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Galway (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Inishmore (Ireland)
- 47 km
- Connemara National Park (Ireland)
- 38 km
- Westport (Ireland)
- 86 km
- Sligo (Ireland)
- 55 km
- Ardara (Ireland)
- 75 km
- Londonderry (Northern Ireland)
- 57 km
- Giants Causeway (Northern Ireland)
- 3 km
- Bushmills (Northern Ireland)
- 77 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,415 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,604 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 6 Day Wild West and North small group Tour of Ireland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 6 Day Wild West and North small group Tour of Ireland