- Our saving
- US $ 1,612
- Montego Bay
- Montego Bay
- Explore a Rastafarian indigenous village
- Enjoy endless white-sand beaches
- Visit Appleton Estate Rum Factory
- Go on a river safari
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Local Living, Historical
- Rather Poor
- RickWritten on August 21, 20184.0 - Good
This was a really great trip for people who want to experience Jamaica's culture and landscape. On this trip there is plenty of opportunity to relax if you so choose but why do that when there is so much to see and do. Keep in mind that the hotels you will... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewWOW! That sounds incredible! So happy to have shared this experience with you and thanks for posting this review!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Montego Bay
- Day 2 Montego Bay/Negril (1B, 1L)
- Day 3 Negril (1B)
- Day 4 Negril/Treasure Beach (1B)
- Day 5 Treasure Beach (1B)
- Day 6 Treasure Beach/Kingston (1B)
- Day 7 Kingston (1B)
- Day 8 Kingston/Ocho Rios (1B, 1L)
- Day 9 Ocho Rios (1B)
- Day 10 Ocho Rios/Montego Bay (1B)
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
- FridayDec 14, 2018from Montego Bay10 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Montego BayOnly 3 seats left$487$2,099-23%USD $1,612Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Jamaica. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Jamaica. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jamaica. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Montego Bay.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 January 2019 the full payment of $1,612 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1612 for Jamaica Encompassed, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Montego Bay (Jamaica)
- 51 km
- Negril (Jamaica)
- 168 km
- Kingston (Jamaica)
- 55 km
- Ocho Rios (Jamaica)
- 89 km
- Montego Bay (Jamaica)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,612 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,962 tours in Latin America
- covered by 176 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Jamaica Encompassed