Save $560 until Sep 26
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,439
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Montego Bay
- Montego Bay
- Explore a Rastafarian indigenous village
- Enjoy endless white-sand beaches
- Visit Appleton Estate Rum Factory
- Go on a river safari
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Local Living, Historical
Start and end in Montego Bay! With the in-depth cultural tour Jamaica Encompassed, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Montego Bay, Jamaica and 3 other destinations in Jamaica. Jamaica Encompassed is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- RickWritten on August 21, 20184.0 - GoodThis was a really great trip for people who want to experience Jamaica's culture and landscape. On this trip there is plenty of opportunity to relax if you so choose but why do that when there is so much to see and do. Keep in mind that the hotels you will stay at are not 5 star in fact a couple of them aren't so great at all but who cares... you use the room to sleep, shower and change clothes. From live reggae music and crystal blue beaches of Negril, the secluded paradise cove, the busy city of Kingston, rum factory tour, blue mountain coffee, Rastafari and the Maroons this is a cohesive all around island Jamaica tour. Tish was my tour guide and she was amazing and fun!... everything and anything you needed she was there for you.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewWOW! That sounds incredible! So happy to have shared this experience with you and thanks for posting this review!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Montego Bay
- Day 2 Montego Bay/Negril (1B, 1L)
- Day 3 Negril (1B)
- Day 4 Negril/Treasure Beach (1B)
- Day 5 Treasure Beach (1B)
- Day 6 Treasure Beach/Kingston (1B)
- Day 7 Kingston (1B)
- Day 8 Kingston/Ocho Rios (1B, 1L)
- Day 9 Ocho Rios (1B)
- Day 10 Ocho Rios/Montego Bay (1B)
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Montego Bay10 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Montego Bay10+ seats left$560$1,999-28%USD $1,439Book Now Hold my
- FridayNov 16, 2018from Montego Bay10 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Montego Bay4 seats left$84USD $2,015Book Now Hold my
- FridayDec 14, 2018from Montego Bay10 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Montego Bay10+ seats left$84USD $2,015Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Jamaica. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Jamaica. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jamaica. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Montego Bay.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 November 2018 the full payment of $1,439 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1439 for Jamaica Encompassed, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 363 km.
- Montego Bay (Jamaica)
- 51 km
- Negril (Jamaica)
- 168 km
- Kingston (Jamaica)
- 55 km
- Ocho Rios (Jamaica)
- 89 km
- Montego Bay (Jamaica)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,439 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,731 tours in Latin America
- covered by 144 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Jamaica Encompassed