Exploring Scotland & Ireland featuring Northern Ireland (Edinburgh to Dublin)
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 65:23:05
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Edinburgh and end in Dublin! With the discovery tour Exploring Scotland & Ireland featuring Northern Ireland (Edinburgh to Dublin), you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Edinburgh, Scotland and 12 other destinations in Europe. Exploring Scotland & Ireland featuring Northern Ireland (Edinburgh to Dublin) includes accommodation in a hotel, meals.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Collette:Write a review
- Gabby's review about another Collette tour4.0 - Good...tour guide and hotels. Was incredibly inconvenienced and annoyed that Collette made the decision not to continue the planned tour to Barcelona. The ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Edinburgh, Scotland - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Edinburgh
- Day 3 - Edinburgh - St. Andrews - Eastern Highlands
- Day 4 - Eastern Highlands - Loch Ness - Ballachulish
- Day 5 - Ballachulish - Glasgow
- Day 6 - Glasgow - Ferry Crossing - Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Day 7 - Belfast
- Day 8 - Belfast - Glens of Antrim - Giant's Causeway - Derry
- Day 9 - Derry - County Donegal - Glenveagh National Park - Derry
- Day 10 - Derry - Ulster American Folk Park - Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Day 11 - Dublin
- Day 12 - Dublin - Tour Ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland and Northern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Edinburgh is the starting point and Dublin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Exploring Scotland & Ireland featuring Northern Ireland (Edinburgh to Dublin), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 988 km.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 79 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 78 km
- Ballachulish (Scotland)
- 105 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- 22 km
- Antrim (Northern Ireland)
- 61 km
- Giants Causeway (Northern Ireland)
- 57 km
- Londonderry (Northern Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,727 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours