All Around Europe: Summer Edition
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 21:35:22
- Our saving
- US $ 2,545
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Madrid! With the coach/bus tour All Around Europe: Summer Edition, you have a 31 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 21 other destinations in Europe. All Around Europe: Summer Edition includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 19 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- EmmaWritten on May 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had the best experience of my life travelling with Unitrips! I went on their winiter occidental tour, 26 days travelling the whole of Europe! The bus is great because you become so close to everyone, you become a family with young people from all around the world. You get to see the whole country, including during the journeys through the windows of the bus and random stops in little towns or viewpoints that you'd never get to do if you went in plane for example. And the bus takes you direct to each new place, each hotel or hostel. The guides were great, always letting us know the iternery, answering our questions, giving us local information and advice about each destination, great walking tours too. They knew the best places to eat and party in each city. The best way to travel, I met the most amazing people and saw places I'd dreamed of seeing all my life. Unitrips was organized, so helpful and made the trip so much fun! 100% recommend!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- 1’ Day - Madrid - Barcelona -Cruise
- 2’ Day - Cruise - Rome
- 3’ Day - Rome
- 4’ Día - Rome
- 5’ Day - Rome - Florence
- 6’ Day - Florence - Massa
- 7’ Day - 5 Terre*
- 8’ Day - 5 Terre - Pisa - Venice
- 9’ Day - Venice
- 10’ Day - Venice - Pula
- 11’ Day - Pula
- 12’ Day - Pula - Ljubljana
- 13’ Day - Ljubljana- Vienna
- 14’ Day - Vienna
- 15’ Day - Vienna- Bratislava - Budapest
- 16’ Day - Budapest
- 17’ Day - Budapest - Krakow
- 18’ Day - Krakow-Auschwitz*-Krakow
- 19’ Day - Krakow - Prague
- 20’ Day - Prague
- 21’ Day - Prague - Dresde - Berlin
- 22’ Day - Berlin
- 23’ Day - Berlin - Amsterdam
- 24’ Day - Amsterdam
- 25’ Day - Amsterdam
- 26’ Day - Amsterdam - *Windmills - Brussels
- 27' Day - Brussels - Bruges* - Ghent*
- 28’ Day - Brussels - Paris
- 29’ Day - Paris
- 30’ Day - Paris - Bordeaux
- 31’ Day - Bordeaux - Madrid
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
All Around Europe: Summer Edition
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Madrid31 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$106USD $2,545
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Madrid31 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$110USD $2,628
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain , Italy , Austria , Slovenia , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands , Belgium and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this UniTrips booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $2,545 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2545 for All Around Europe: Summer Edition, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UniTrips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UniTrips tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 6,764 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 505 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 860 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 129 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 71 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 436 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 419 km
- Pula (Croatia)
- 141 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,545 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for All Around Europe: Summer Edition via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on All Around Europe: Summer Edition