Christmas Edition: A Trip Through Time - WW2
- Our saving
- US $ 729
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Budapest! With the hop on/off tour Christmas Edition: A Trip Through Time - WW2 , you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Budapest, Hungary and 9 other destinations in Europe. Christmas Edition: A Trip Through Time - WW2 includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 19 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Hop On/Off
Other reviews about UniTrips:Write a review
- Amir Naebi's review about another UniTrips tour4.5 - ExcellentAn excellent trip for a good price! It was a great tour and I am very happy that I selected this tour as my first Around... Read more
- FernandoMunoz's review about another UniTrips tour4.0 - GoodLove the cities, the bus driver and especially love the tour guides. They were always worry about us and answering every... Read more
- Emma Sutton- Smith's review about another UniTrips tour5.0 - Excellent...organized, so helpful and made the trip so much fun! 100% recommend!!UniTrips Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- 1 Day - Budapest
- 2 Day - Budapest - Bratislava - Vienna
- 3 Day - Vienna
- 4 Day - Vienna - Cesky Krumlov - Prague
- 5 Day - Prague
- 6 Day - Prague - *Kutna Hora* - Prague
- 7 Day - Prague - Dresden - Berlin
- 8 Day - Berlin
- 9 Day - Berlin - Krakow
- 10 Day - Krakow - Auschwitz - Krakow
- 11 Day - Krakow - Budapest
- 12 Day-Bye Bye Budapest
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Christmas Edition: A Trip Through Time - WW2
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Budapest12 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$23USD $729
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSlovakia , Austria and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Budapest.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this UniTrips booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $729 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $729 for Christmas Edition: A Trip Through Time - WW2 , but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UniTrips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UniTrips tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,779 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 166 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 62 km
- Kutna Hora (Czech Republic)
- 163 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 530 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $729 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Christmas Edition: A Trip Through Time - WW2 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours