Inca Trail Express & Rainbow Mountain 7D/6N
- In-depth Cultural
- Mountain Hikes
- Partially Guided
- Hiking & Trekking
- Christmas & New Year
- Tour Operator:
- Bamba Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Machu Picchu
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Cuzco, Peru
- Day 2: Cuzco, Peru
- Day 3: Cuzco - Aguas Calientes, Peru
- Day 4: Aguas Calientes - Cuzco, Peru
- Day 5: Cuzco - Llamachimpana, Peru
- Day 6: Llamachimpana - Cuzco, Peru
- Day 7: Cuzco, Peru
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Bamba Travel
The beginning... bamba started operating with a hop-on hop-off bus service. After trial and error, bamba realised that travellers were very interested in not only being around other backpackers and meeting them, but they also wanted to have the opportunity to travel in local transportation, and have many more interactions with local people. For this reason, bamba decided to create a new way of travelling, called the Flexible Travel Pass. Travellers still have the same flexibility to stay as long as they want in each destination, and create their own itinerary; while at the same time travelling not only in shuttle vans with other backpackers, but also with a mix of local transportation such as Public Buses, Boats, Trains and sometimes flights. The idea behind this is to make sure travellers have the opportunity to travel in exactly the same way as if they were travelling on their own, but much easier and with the reassurance that they make the most out of their travel experience. Today, bamba has grown in size from Paul and Arturo’s original vision to include buses, experiences, guides and support staff in more than 80 countries worldwide! What bamba is today... bamba is the one stop solution for independent travellers in Latin America and around the world. bamba’s purpose is to make independent travel very easy. We help travellers by giving them the opportunity to create their own schedules, choose the route they want to follow and let them stay for as long as they want in each destination. bamba’s objective is to remove language barriers and the bureaucracy of developing countries by acting as an office where travellers can easily contact us, speak in English, make bus bookings, changes to their bus trips, get information on bus schedules, departure points, book day and multi-day trips easily and get information about each destination. We are like a living guidebook, and respond to the real time necessities of the clients. With our help, travellers will spend more time travelling, and less time arranging and figuring out their trip. We are expert world travellers, and we love what we do!Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- LesleyPaul· June 26th, 2019I signed up to Bamba for a weeks worth of activities and even though it was quote pricey, it was well worth it. To have it all pre paid, with the activities I wanted was great and worth anyone wanting to pre book their Inca trail as I met so many people... Show moreBamba Travel commented on this reviewHello Lesley, thank you very much for your kind and detailed review this really motivates us to keep doing the good work for our passengers. We would love to see you again on another Bamba tour. Please keep us in mind for your future travels! The Bamba... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- Mmartine· January 26th, 2019the tour was amazing, and the people so nice. We had no problems at all, and just a good experienceBamba Travel commented on this reviewHi Martine! We really appreciate your kind words. We would love to help you out to plan your next trip. Remember all the team in Bamba are always here to help you! The Bamba TeamTrip date: October 2018
- Annette· January 26th, 2019The accomodation sleeping in a tent in the minus degree freezing cold was not satisfactory. Also the hikes were more intense than the tour guide made out. I was glad that the horse was an option taking me up to and down from rainbow mountain.Bamba Travel commented on this reviewHello Annette, thanks for reaching out to us about this matter. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the bad experience you had. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process. We will... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- BTBecca· September 22nd, 2018First tour with Bamba- definitely a solid tour company, could clean up a few things in regards to communication (not always the most timely). Darwin from the emergency contacts provided was super helpful when trying to get answers. Tour guides on the... Show moreBamba Travel commented on this reviewHello Becca, thank you very much for your kind review! We are so happy you had an excellent time! We appreciate your comments this gives us the motivation to keep doing the good work for our travelers and also we thank you for your feedback we will keep... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- Eric· May 30th, 2018Amazing experience! It's very much worth the trip out there. Bamba tours made the experience very worth while: the food was great, the bus was comfy, the guide was knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend!Bamba Travel commented on this reviewHello Eric, thank you very much for your kind review! We are so happy you had an excellent time! We appreciate your comments this gives us the motivation to keep doing the good work for our travelers. We would love to see you again on another Bamba... Show moreTrip date: May 2018
- Colleen· May 30th, 2018The Rainbow Mountain trek with Bamba Experience was great. The trip was well coordinated and there were so many photo opportunities! I rented a horse for 50 soles +10 for tip for a horse up the mountain and walked down. It was well worth it because I... Show moreBamba Travel commented on this reviewHello Colleen, thank you very much for your kind review! We are so happy you had an excellent time! We appreciate your comments this gives us the motivation to keep doing the good work for our travelers. We would love to see you again on another Bamba... Show moreTrip date: May 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday28 Mar, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,152
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,152
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,152
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,152
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,152
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,152
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,152
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,152
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,152
- Thursday6 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,152
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type APeru
- Type BPeru
- Type CPeru
- Type EPeru
- Type FPeru
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 23rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 23rd, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Bamba Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bamba Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Bamba Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Peru
- Peru Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley: Hike, Cost & Difficulty
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Peru from Cusco
- Peru In-depth Cultural
- 7 days Peru
- Operators in Latin America
- Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail
- Inca Trail Express & Rainbow Mountain 7D/6N Tours in Peru
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Andes Mountains Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Mountain Hikes Tours
- Private Tours
- Independent Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Andes Mountains
- Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail
- Peru tours