Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Kos
- +12 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Temple of Dimitra in Naxos
- Greek Island Hopping
- Spectacular sunsets in Santorini
- Uncover Venetian ruins in Paxos
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Suzanne Williams's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - Good
Great trip. Fantastic overview of Greece. Knowledgeable guide.
- shelley Carballo's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
From our wonderful guide Chiara, the accommodation, to the warm welcome from the host family one couldn't ask for a better experience with Itinerary proved on this tour.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Mykonos
- Day 2 Mykonos/Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Cyclades
- Day 7 Cyclades/Santorini Island
- Day 8 Santorini Island
- Days 9-14 Cyclades/Dodecanese Islands
- Day 15 Kos
- Greek Sailing
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma, 45 years old25th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mykonos is the starting point and Kos is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Kos, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 20 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 13 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
- 37 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 57 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 42 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 54 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 151 km
- Kalymnos (Greece)
- 46 km
- Levitha (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 23,465 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours