Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Kos
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Temple of Dimitra in Naxos
- Greek Island Hopping
- Spectacular sunsets in Santorini
- Uncover Venetian ruins in Paxos
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start in Mykonos and end in Kos! With the sailing tour Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Kos, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Mykonos, Greece and 13 other destinations in Greece. Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Kos is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Miroslava Jendriskova's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, would do it all over again.
- Sue Kim's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Best of Iceland tour with G Adventures was outstanding! Oliver was an excellent guide: knowledgeable, frie... Read more
- Renee Baggett's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour! Iceland is a beautiful country.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Mykonos
- Day 2 Mykonos/Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Cyclades
- Day 7 Cyclades/Santorini Island
- Day 8 Santorini Island
- Days 9-14 Cyclades/Dodecanese Islands
- Day 15 Kos
- Greek Sailing
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mykonos is the starting point and Kos is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Kos, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 725 km.
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 20 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 13 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
- 37 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 57 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 42 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 54 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 151 km
- Kalymnos (Greece)
- 46 km
- Levitha (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 21,962 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours