The Untouched Wilderness Of Sardinia | The Best Of The Western Coast
Start in Cagliari and end in Asinara National Park! With the in-depth cultural tour The Untouched Wilderness Of Sardinia | The Best Of The Western Coast, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Cagliari, Italy and 8 other destinations in Italy. The Untouched Wilderness Of Sardinia | The Best Of The Western Coast is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- CAGLIARI | 3 nights, DAY 1 | THE BEST OF CAGLIARI
- DAY 2 | ARCHAEOLOGICAL AREA OF NORA, CAPO SPARTIVENTO LIGHTHOUSE AND CHIA BEACHES
- DAY 3 | SULCIS MINES AND GREEN COAST
- ORISTANO | 1 night, DAY 4 | TRANSFER TO ORISTANO
- ALGHERO | 3 nights, DAY 5 | TRANSFER TO ALGHERO; IS ARUTAS AND BOSA
- DAY 6 | THE BEST OF ALGHERO; BOMBARDE BEACH, PORTO CONTE AND NEPTUNO’S GROTTO
- DAY 7 | STINTINO AND ASINARA
- DAY 8 | SEE YOU SOON ITALY !
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Cagliari is the starting point and Asinara National Park is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Taste and Slow Italy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Untouched Wilderness Of Sardinia | The Best Of The Western Coast, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Taste and Slow Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Taste and Slow Italy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 323 km.
- Cagliari (Italy)
- 45 km
- Capo Spartivento (Italy)
- 63 km
- Porto Flavia (Italy)
- 65 km
- Oristano (Italy)
- 13 km
- Tharros (Italy)
- 9 km
- Is Arutas (Italy)
- 68 km
- Alghero (Italy)
- 43 km
- Stintino (Italy)
- 17 km
- Asinara National Park (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Untouched Wilderness Of Sardinia | The Best Of The Western Coast via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours