Sailing Greece - Kos to Santorini
- Try your hand at sailing
- Dance the night away in Kos
- Island Hopping on the Dodecanese
- Breathtaking views from clifftop Santorini island
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start in Kos and end in Santorini! With the sailing tour Sailing Greece - Kos to Santorini, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Kos, Greece and 5 other destinations in Greece. Sailing Greece - Kos to Santorini is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Rose Rand's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentHi Certainly not what I expected smooth seas lay in sun!!! The skipper Cornelius was very informative and his knowle... Read more
- Dimitri's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodFantastic 10 days with great company and a great tour company. Seeing some of the best sites of the Greek islands. So go... Read more
- Denise Henigan's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWas a little nervous before the trip because once on board there is no ready exit if people, conditions etc don't work, ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Kos/Dodecanese Islands
- Days 2-7 Dodecanese Islands/Cyclades
- Day 8 Santorini Island
- Greek Sailing
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Kos is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 December 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Sailing Greece - Kos to Santorini, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 398 km.
- Kos (Greece)
- 42 km
- Leros (Greece)
- 93 km
- Tilos (Greece)
- 31 km
- Chalki (Greece)
- 168 km
- Amorgos (Greece)
- 64 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,241 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 28,120 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,354 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours