Southern Adriatic Pearls - Eng
Michelle "The crew was excellent. Very friendly and personable and knowledgeable. Our guide Tea was awesome. We always knew what we were doing, when we were doing it and how we were getting there. Everything was very well explained and she made some nice recommendations along the way. There were 3 of us in one of the cabins and we never felt crowded or uncomfortable. Although the space was small, it wa..."
- +7 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
Start and end in Dubrovnik! With the sailing tour Southern Adriatic Pearls - Eng, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 7 other destinations in Croatia. Southern Adriatic Pearls - Eng is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- PFPatriciaWritten on August 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe rooms on the boat were large & comfy.Show detailed ratings
- MWMarieWritten on June 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur tour of Croatia was amazing and far exceeded our expectations. Tea and the crew were professional, attentive and very friendly. I would strongly recommend this tour of the Southern Adriatic to anyone!Show detailed ratings
- RRyanCereghinoWritten on June 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was a fantastic way to travel and see more of Croatia. The crew was amazing, the chef was outstanding and our tour guide, Tea, was so much fun and very personable! I would do this trip again in a heartbeat!Show detailed ratings
- MCMichelleWritten on June 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe crew was excellent. Very friendly and personable and knowledgeable. Our guide Tea was awesome. We always knew what we were doing, when we were doing it and how we were getting there. Everything was very well explained and she made some nice recommendations along the way. There were 3 of us in one of the cabins and we never felt crowded or uncomfortable. Although the space was small, it was very nice. We had two meals a day and the chef did an excellent job. It was all delicious and they even accommodated for gluten free. We traveled during the day so we had a chance to relax on the top deck. We reached our different destinations between 2 and 6 hours depending on the day. My only recommendation for the tour company is to provide more information up front such as private bath, no beach towels needed, hair dryers are not available etc. The overall experience was amazing and we would travel again with Gulliver Travels. Thank you!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 ARRIVAL DUBROVNIK
- DAY 2 DUBROVNIK
- DAY 3 DUBROVNIK – MLJET (80km – 6 hrs with stops)
- DAY 4 MLJET – HVAR – BRAČ (105km – 8 hrs with stops)
- DAY 5 BRAČ – SPLIT (55km – 4 hrs with stops)
- DAY 6 SPLIT – KORČULA (120km – 9 hrs with stops)
- DAY 7 KORČULA – PELJEŠAC PENINSULA – SLANO (65km – 5 hrs with stops)
- DAY 8 SLANO – DEPARTURE DUBROVNIK (25km – 2 hrs)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Dubrovnik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Gulliver Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Southern Adriatic Pearls - Eng, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Gulliver Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Gulliver Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 357 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 93 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 83 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 36 km
- Peljesac (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Slano (Croatia)
- 22 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Southern Adriatic Pearls - Eng via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Southern Adriatic Pearls - Eng