Croatia - Trail To Table On The Dalmatian Coast
- CezanneGarcia's review about another Pure Adventures tour4.0 - Good
We greatly enjoyed the tour however there were some mishaps on upgraded lodging arrangements that fell short of our expectations. A couple of recommendations/ideas for improvement 1) when fitting someone on a bike and gear, ask guest to take a 15 to 30... Read more
- KarynGonano's review about another Pure Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
The cycling tour was better than we had hoped, planned or expected. The hotels were especially a treat and after a ride. A couple of the routes are not well sign posted or detailed - these need updating and we will send some of our notes to the providers in... Read more
- Review about another Pure Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Great bikes , perfect for the terrain. The cycling was not difficult as it was mostly a flat trip and we were fortunate to have a tail wind assisting us down the coast. We loved cycling down the coast and through the cedar forests, although, as we were pre... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Peninsula Peljesac
- Day 3: Island Korcula
- Day 4: Island Hvar
- Day 5: Island Hvar and Split
- Day 6: Split
- Day 7: End tour
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Croatia - Trail To Table On The Dalmatian Coast, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 85 km
- korcula (Croatia)
- 8 km
- Pupnat (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatia - Trail To Table On The Dalmatian Coast via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,697 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours