European Vista (22 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,770
- Experience Paris, the City of Lights
- Take in the rich musical history of Vienna
- Explore Prague's the cobbled old streets
- The Red glow of Amsterdam’s light
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- DPDariaWritten on April 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentIf you want someone to share their travel experiences, give you so much info on a city and make it such a personal experience to witness and live in a foreign city and culture - you need Megs! It is difficult to explain in words how much she made our trip. She gave us the info we needed for each city, threw us in an unknown culture and made us experience the little things like masquerades in Venice, the John Lennon Wall in Prague, macaroons in Paris and Carbohydrate Heaven in Italy. She keeps travelling real and gives you the freedom to explore with the comfort of knowing that she would always help you if you lost, lost something or felt homesick. Her knowledge and love for the cities we went to made the difference - it's always better when someone loves what they do and it shows in Megs enthusiasm and zest for life. She went from our tour guide, to our friend, to my Sagittarian Soul Sister - all in 3 weeks! Thank you Megs to opening our eyes to the world and giving us the most wonderful experiences and memories.Show detailed ratings
- EEllieWritten on January 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour guide, the best of the best! Super Knowledgable, friendly and helpful. Certainly made our trip a breeze to experience and one to remember.Show detailed ratings
- KKiaraWritten on December 14, 20164.0 - GoodGreg was the best tour manager! He accomadated to our every needs to make sure we were comfortable at all times. He also new a lot about the history and culture of different countries. The information was never boring that he have us either, always fun and up beat. I would highly recommend going tour with him. He loves a good drink and party too. ;)Show detailed ratings
- RCRachaelWritten on December 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentGreg is a credit to Contiki and the travel industry, he is by far been the best tour guide I have had during my travels. His passion, knowledge and love for making every experience unique and special for everyone blew me away. Greg's love of travelling and the thirst to experience was infectious to all in our group, he always went above and beyond. I cannot thank Greg enough for his influence on my love of travelling.Show detailed ratings
- MJMitchellWritten on December 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentMyself and my girlfriend traveled on the euro vista winter tour this time last year with Greg as our tour guide. We started in London and traveled through France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany and Netherlands. We traveled on a bus and stayed in hotels. Greg was great for the whole trip and really insightful about each place we visited. He made every adventure fun and we always had a good time where ever we went. Greg kept us entertained on the bus with tunes and games. Myself and my girlfriend really enjoyed our experience and would not change a thing about the trip. Greg is the man!Show detailed ratings
- RRubyWritten on December 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentI was very nervous about the trip and Greg made it the most incredible experience that I will Cherish foreverShow detailed ratings
- JVJulieWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentI had Kassie as my guide for the European Vista Contiki trip and it really was an experience of a lifetime. Kassie was a fun and professional tour guide who went out of her way to accommodate everybody's needs/requests. She was very knowledgeable about each place we visited and gave us the best advice on how to maximise our time and experience of each place in the short amount of time we were there. Both Kassie and Chris our driver were an amazing team that added to the laughter, fun and adventure of our trip. It has been over 4 years now but I still think back on moments from the trip and it really was an amazing experience.Show detailed ratings
- SSamanthaWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentIn 2013 I went on my very first trip to Europe. As newbies to the travel world, my friends and I decided to go on a tour for 21 days. Kass was our guide, and we felt like we hit the jackpot! She had so much knowledge about every country we went to, ensured that we entered with some basic language and etiquette tips, and always made even the longest of bus rides enjoyable. She was a fantastic guide and I am so grateful that we got her just by chance! She definitely deserves and award :)Show detailed ratings
- MSMelissaWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had the absolute time of my life and was thankful enough to share it with such an amazing, enthusiastic,caring and loving/crazy tour guide Greg ! If I didn't have Greg as my tour guide I know the trip wouldn't have been 10/10!Show detailed ratings
- AOAdrienneWritten on December 9, 20164.0 - GoodFantastic man and tour guide!!! Funny, charming, knowledgeable, and patient! I couldn't even imagine having to manage so many people. But we were always punctual and we didn't lose anyone in the group. He is truly an amazing dude!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London to Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Lucerne
- Day 5: Lucerne
- Day 6: Lucerne to The Riviera
- Day 7: The Riviera
- Day 8: The Riviera to Florence
- Day 9: Florence to Rome
- Day 10: Rome
- Day 11: Rome to Venice
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 14: Austrian Tyrol
- Day 15: Austrian Tyrol to Munich
- Day 16: Munich to Vienna
- Day 17: Vienna to Prague
- Day 18: Prague
- Day 19: Prague to Rhine Valley
- Day 20: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam
- Day 21: Amsterdam
- Day 22: Depart Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Discovery Plus:see it all & do it all with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
What is the age requirement on this trip?
Contiki operates tours exclusively for travellers between ages (18-35). They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers.
Guides who have led this tour
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
European Vista (22 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- FridayApr 6, 2018from London22 DaysFridayApr 27, 2018to London10+ seats left$1,256$3,957-30%USD $2,770
- FridayMay 18, 2018from London22 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to London8 seats left$104USD $4,147
- FridayJun 1, 2018from London22 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to London10+ seats left$104USD $4,147
- SundayJun 24, 2018from London22 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to London10+ seats left$107USD $4,280
- FridayJun 29, 2018from London22 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to London10+ seats left$107USD $4,280
- FridayJul 6, 2018from London22 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to London8 seats left$107USD $4,280
- FridayJul 13, 2018from London22 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to London0 seats left$107USD $4,280Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJul 20, 2018from London22 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to London0 seats left$107USD $4,280Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayAug 3, 2018from London22 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to London10+ seats left$107USD $4,280
- FridayAug 17, 2018from London22 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to London10+ seats left$104USD $4,147
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Germany , Austria and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 May 2018 the full payment of $2,770 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2770 for European Vista (22 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 373 km
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 7 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 1 km
- Monte Carlo (Monaco)
- 239 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,770 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 101 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Vista (22 Days)