European Vista (End London, Summer, 22 Days)
- Experience Paris, the City of Lights
- Take in the rich musical history of Vienna
- Explore Prague's the cobbled old streets
- The Red glow of Amsterdam’s light
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JJackieWritten on May 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentMegs is the best! So knowledgeable on the locations we went to and always had a great itinerary for us. She was upbeat and so friendly the whole time!Show detailed ratings
- LLisaGroenWritten on May 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe highlights of Europe! Especially paris, switzerland & austria!Show detailed ratings
- avatapalliWritten on May 7, 20184.0 - GoodMeg's have been very helpful and go to go person anytime. She explained about the itinerary very well each day at the start. Very helpful, determined, hardworking, down to earth, truthful and yes I will travel again with Meg's in future.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 2, 20183.5 - GoodMegs, our tour manager was very organized with her tour plan, she explains many details about a place we are heading to that was very impressive. She understands when her people need good sleep in bus, she always stood first when anyone of us sick and helped her best out. She is cool to be with.Show detailed ratings
- MMattToogoodWritten on May 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was our first European trip and it will definitely be an experience that will stay with me for the rest of my life! It wouldn’t have been the same without Megs. Megs’ knowledge of everything European blew our minds as she opened the door to a world I couldn’t have even imagined. She was insightful and helpful, nothing was ever too difficult for her and she made sure that we had the holiday of a lifetime. I would definitely recommend contiki but will always recommend Megs as a tour manager! Thank you Megs!!! You made our holiday what it was and we hope to see you the next time we organise a tripShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was our first European trip and it will definitely be an experience that will stay with me for the rest of my life! It wouldn’t have been the same without Megs. Megs’ knowledge of everything European blew our minds as she opened the door to a world I couldn’t have even imagined. She was insightful and helpful, nothing was ever too difficult for her and she made sure that we had the holiday of a lifetime. I would definitely recommend contiki but will always recommend Megs as a tour manager! Thank you Megs!!! You made our holiday what it was and we hope to see you the next time we organise a tripShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was our first trip to Europe and it will definitely be one of the greatest experiences of my life! Megs definitely made this trip a memorable one! She was extremely informative and helpful. Her knowledge of everything European blew our minds and was more than happy to help in anyway she could. This trip would’ve have been the same without Megs, and I couldn’t thank you enough Megs for everything you did for us! You are one in a million! See you on our next tripShow detailed ratings
- KKeerthiWritten on May 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentFirst time to Europe and the tour was great! Megs was very informative, funny and knowledgeable about the places. We would want her as our tour manager when we return someday!!Show detailed ratings
- SonaliWritten on May 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentWent on the European Vista with Megs who was AMAZING ! She made us into a family and showed us the best of Europe and ourselves.Show detailed ratings
- JJemmaWritten on May 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentAll the sightseeing and constantly being on the move with something to do. I didn’t feel like any of my time was wasted. I made great friends and I had an awesome tour manager who taught me lots!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London to Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Lucerne
- Day 5: Lucerne
- Day 6: Lucerne to French Riviera
- Day 7: French Riviera incl Monaco
- Day 8: French Riviera to Florence via Pisa
- Day 9: Florence to Rome
- Day 10: Rome with Vatican City
- Day 11: Rome to Venice
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 14: Austrian Tyrol
- Day 15: Austrian Tyrol to Munich via Dachau
- Day 16: Munich to Vienna
- Day 17: Vienna to Prague
- Day 18: Prague
- Day 19: Prague to Rhine Valley
- Day 20: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam
- Day 21: Amsterdam incl Edam
- Day 22: Amsterdam to London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Winter & Ski: hit the slopes with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Discoverer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age requirement on this trip?
Contiki operates tours exclusively for travellers between ages (18-35). They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers.
Guides who have led this tour
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
European Vista (End London, Summer, 22 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SundayOct 21, 2018from London22 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to London10+ seats left$173USD $3,463
- SundayNov 25, 2018from London22 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to London0 seats left$168USD $3,368
- SundayDec 9, 2018from London22 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to London8 seats left$168USD $3,368
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from London22 DaysThursdayJan 17, 2019to London7 seats left$173USD $3,457
- SundayJan 13, 2019from London22 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to London0 seats left$151USD $3,020
- SundayJan 20, 2019from London22 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to London7 seats left$151USD $3,020
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from London22 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$151USD $3,020
- SundayMar 3, 2019from London22 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to London0 seats left$151USD $3,020
- SundayMar 17, 2019from London22 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$151USD $3,020
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Germany , Austria and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for European Vista (End London, Summer, 22 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 373 km
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 7 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 1 km
- Monte Carlo (Monaco)
- 239 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,860 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 84 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Vista (End London, Summer, 22 Days)