Paros & Naxos Watersports - A family adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,184
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Visit the Marpissa village
- See the Kastro castle in Naxos
- Enjoy windsurfing at Lagoona
- Age range
- 7 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Mini-coach
Start in Paros and end in Naxos! With the multi-sport tour Paros & Naxos Watersports - A family adventure, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Paros, Greece and Naxos. Paros & Naxos Watersports - A family adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Personality Journeys Greece:Write a review
- Dora's review about another Personality Journeys Greece tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was great to take part to this adventure. Nice people, fantastic organization and beautiful place. The Peloponnese it... Read more
- Martin Phillips's review about another Personality Journeys Greece tour5.0 - ExcellentTwo of us spent five days sailing, hiking, relaxing, paddle boarding, eating 'pastitsio', and having fun with Stavros an... Read more
- Stavi M.'s review about another Personality Journeys Greece tour5.0 - ExcellentJust got back from this amazing trip in the Cyclades with Personality Journeys. The beaches, the waters and the swim st... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01 Welcome to Paros
- Day 02
- Day 03
- Day 04
- Day 05 Welcome to Naxos
- Days 06-07
- Day 08
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane28th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Paros & Naxos Watersports - A family adventure
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Paros8 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Naxos0 seats left$49USD $1,184Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Paros8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Naxos10+ seats left$49USD $1,184
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Paros8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Naxos10+ seats left$56USD $1,337
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Paros8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Naxos9 seats left$56USD $1,337
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Paros8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Naxos10+ seats left$56USD $1,337
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paros is the starting point and Naxos is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Personality Journeys Greece booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2018 the full payment of $1,184 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1184 for Paros & Naxos Watersports - A family adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Personality Journeys Greece will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Personality Journeys Greece tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 20 km.
- Paros (Greece)
- 20 km
- Naxos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,184 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,417 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Paros & Naxos Watersports - A family adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,519 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours