Hungary - Trail to Table: Budapest and Balaton
Start in Veszprem and end in Budapest! With the bicycle tour Hungary - Trail to Table: Budapest and Balaton, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Veszprem, Hungary and 8 other destinations in Hungary. Hungary - Trail to Table: Budapest and Balaton includes transport.
- Rather Poor
- FFarronKilburnWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe couldn’t have asked for a better experience than our Trail to Table trip in the Lake Balaton region of Hungary. The local wine is extraordinary and served as a perfect reward after biking, hiking, and kayaking through scenic wine country. We were really spoiled with all of the home cooked meals – I’m still thinking about the goulash and paprika chicken and dumplings. Our guides were knowledgeable and fun; there was a great balance of learning about local history on intimate walking tours while also having time to ourselves to take it all in and explore. We spent our last couple of days in Budapest and were wowed by the Turkish baths, local art, museums, and views from the Danube at night.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Veszprem is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Hungary - Trail to Table: Budapest and Balaton, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 215 km.
- Veszprem (Hungary)
- 16 km
- Balatonfured (Hungary)
- 17 km
- Szentantalfa (Hungary)
- 4 km
- Zanka (Hungary)
- 18 km
- Badacsony (Hungary)
- 4 km
- Szigliget (Hungary)
- 4 km
- Hegymagas (Hungary)
- 4 km
- Nemesgulacs (Hungary)
- 5 km
- Badacsony (Hungary)
- 141 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hungary - Trail to Table: Budapest and Balaton via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hungary - Trail to Table: Budapest and Balaton