Alaska, Inside Passage & San Juans
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 58:17:29
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Seattle and end in Juneau! With the sailing tour Alaska, Inside Passage & San Juans, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Seattle, USA and 12 other destinations in USA. Alaska, Inside Passage & San Juans includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Grand American Adventures:Write a review
- Noeleen Mossman's review about another Grand American Adventures tour4.0 - GoodOur tour guide Don. He was helpful informative and considerate! Many thanks to Don for making this trip a wonderful t... Read more
- JF's review about another Grand American Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentI'd wanted to see the Canadian Rockies for quite a few years now, and this tour was just amazing! Anybody interested in ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Seattle
- Day 2: Olympic National Park
- Day 3: San Juan Islands
- Day 4: Salish Sea, Inside Passage
- Day 5: Inside Passage
- Day 6: Inside Passage
- Day 7: Ketchikan
- Day 8: Misty Fjords National Monument, Behm Canal
- Day 9: Ernest Sound
- Day 10: Petersburg, Frederick Sound
- Day 11: Chatham Strait, Chichagof Island
- Day 12: Glacier Bay National Park
- Day 13: Icy Strait
- Day 14: Haines
- Day 15: Juneau
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Faye11th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Alaska, Inside Passage & San Juans
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Seattle15 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to JuneauUSD $7,147+ $500 Kitty
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Seattle15 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to JuneauUSD $4,507+ $500 Kitty
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Seattle15 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to JuneauUSD $6,859+ $500 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Seattle is the starting point and Juneau is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Alaska, Inside Passage & San Juans, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,983 km.
- Seattle (USA)
- 26 km
- Puget Sound (USA)
- 85 km
- Olympic National Park (USA)
- 91 km
- San Juan Island (USA)
- 955 km
- Ketchikan (USA)
- 72 km
- Misty Fjords National Monument (USA)
- 101 km
- Ernest Sound (USA)
- 106 km
- Petersburg (USA)
- 79 km
- Frederick Sound (USA)
- 133 km
- Chichagof Island (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,635 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours