Along the Via Claudia Augusta
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 13:53:59
- Our saving
- US $ 2,680
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Innsbruck and end in Verona! With the bicycle tour Along the Via Claudia Augusta, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Innsbruck, Austria and 6 other destinations in Europe. Along the Via Claudia Augusta includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 90 year olds
- Physical Rating
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1:Arrival in Innsbruck
- DAY 2:Innsbruck - Kronburg
- DAY 3:Kronburg - Glorenza (Glurns)
- DAY 4:Glorenza (Glurns) - St. Pauls
- DAY 5:St. Pauls - Trento
- DAY 6:Trento - Riva del Garda
- DAY 7:Riva del Garda - Sant'Ambrogio di Valpolicella
- DAY 8:Sant'Ambrogio di Valpolicella - Verona
- DAY 9:Departure from Verona
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Along the Via Claudia Augusta
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Innsbruck9 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Verona5 seats left$112USD $2,680
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Innsbruck9 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Verona5 seats left$112USD $2,680
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria , Germany and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Innsbruck is the starting point and Verona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Edelweiss Bike Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $2,680 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2680 for Along the Via Claudia Augusta, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Edelweiss Bike Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Edelweiss Bike Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 443 km.
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 117 km
- Kronburg (Germany)
- 141 km
- Glorenza (Italy)
- 58 km
- St. Pauls (Italy)
- 46 km
- Trento (Italy)
- 29 km
- Riva del Garda (Italy)
- 51 km
- Verona (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,680 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Along the Via Claudia Augusta via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours