Corfu Island, Greece
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Jessica's review about another Euroadventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Best trips during my time abroad. The Best of Greece break trip was awesome! Our trip leader Jenn was super friendly, the trip was well organized and fun and Athens and the islands were amazing! If you do this trip definitely do the offered group dinners... Read more
- JohnS's review about another Euroadventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Awesome trip to three incredible destinations. All very different from Budapest (one of the more unique European cities I've been to) to Vienna (very grand) to Salzburg (like something from a postcard with the castle over the city, the architecture and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Corfu.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Euroadventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Corfu Island, Greece, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Euroadventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Euroadventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Corfu (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,713 tours in Europe
- covered by 562 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Corfu Island, Greece via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,387 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours