Highlights of Greece
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,377
+ $219 additional upfront costs
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Athens! With the discovery tour Highlights of Greece, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 9 other destinations in Europe. Highlights of Greece includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
Other reviews about CostSaver:Write a review
- Kayleigh Pink's review about another CostSaver tour5.0 - ExcellentAn amazing trip! A perfect first trip to the UK and Ireland!
- EvaLynchComer's review about another CostSaver tour4.5 - ExcellentThis tour was absolutely amazing! It was the adventure of a lifetime and I loved it!
- WERNER GUNTHER FRIESENDORF's review about another CostSaver tour4.0 - Goodsome of the extras should be included in the package like the trip to the Birdsnest. charge more and include things
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Athens Sightseeing – Delphi
- Day 3: Delphi Sightseeing – Kalambaka
- Day 4: Kalambaka – Meteora – Athens
- Day 5: Embark 3 Night Cruise – Mykonos
- Day 6: Kusadasi – Patmos
- Day 7: Heraklion – Santorini
- Day 8: Disembark – Depart Athens
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Highlights of Greece
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Athens0 seats left$48USD $1,551+ $219 additional upfront costsSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$48USD $1,551+ $219 additional upfront costs
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$48USD $1,551+ $219 additional upfront costs
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Athens0 seats left$48USD $1,551+ $219 additional upfront costsSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$48USD $1,551+ $219 additional upfront costs
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Athens7 seats left$56USD $1,804+ $219 additional upfront costs
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to AthensNot available in your region
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Athens8 seats left$48USD $1,551+ $219 additional upfront costs
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$48USD $1,551+ $219 additional upfront costs
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to AthensNot available in your region
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 July 2018 the full payment of $1,377 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1377 for Highlights of Greece, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,591 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 121 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 36 km
- Thermopylae (Greece)
- 128 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 9 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 272 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 177 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 86 km
- Patmos (Greece)
- 256 km
- Heraklion (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,377 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours