Kirstie "My continue experience with Kassie was definitely one I will never forget, she definitely goes above and beyond for everyone to ensure their experience is unforgettable! She was always very organised, knew her stuff about absolutely anything and if she didn't would go out of her way to find out for you. Kassie was amazing and I would totally recommend her as a guide hands down. Without her, I don'..."
- Red lit cobbled street of Amsterdam
- Wind through Swiss Alps to Liechtenstein
- Visit the famous David in Florence
- Dance to Latin vibes in Barcelona
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start and end in London! With the discovery tour European Impressions, you have a 18 day tour package taking you through London, England and 21 other destinations in Europe. European Impressions includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- CJCoryWritten on May 14, 20174.0 - GoodOverall best experience of my life. Being from the opposite side of the world you only hear stories but seeing and witnesses first hand in places like France Germany Spain it's very cool to see such a different way of life. Nihar was very helpful in all aspects of the job. The bus trips got very annoying but I new that was part of the journey. All in all great experience I would do it all over again tomorrow. ChurrrShow detailed ratings
- GLGiovannaWritten on May 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentNihar is an absolutely brilliant tour guide. The breadth of knowledge he had about the countless countries we toured was truly impressive. He made our trip an experience I will never forget. He greatly exceeded my expectations and I have nothing but great things to say about him!Show detailed ratings
- TSTyroneWritten on December 22, 20163.5 - GoodExcellent tour guide! Made everything trouble free and even handled all the communication with hotel when accidental damage occurred. Would love another tour from Kassie if the opportunity presents itself.Show detailed ratings
- AAshleyWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentKassie was incredible on my very first trip. I was by myself and just quit my job and needed to travel before moving to a new city. Not only was she so caring, but so enthusiastic and informative on the places we were going. A true professional who I enjoyed my trip with and cant ask for someone better. I've been with another tour guide who was nowhere near as wonderful as Kassie. In fact, I booked another trip through her as I just wanted to continue my journey. Thank you!Show detailed ratings
- VMVictorWritten on December 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis is first European tour for my wife and I. It's a great experience. I would recommend this to my friends. I will also recommend them to go with Kassie Jones if they can. She is amazing and made our trip more enjoyable and memerable. She is always well prepared and has lots knowledge, stories and histories to tell. Kassie also has a great personality. This quality made her very friendly,approachable. She is the kinda of the tourist guide you would like to hang out the whole day long and never get bored. Thanks Kassie. Also big thank you to our big Hungarian Driver Johnny. Very funny guy too. Love our Contiki tour and thank you guys.Show detailed ratings
- MMirandaWritten on December 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentKassie was unbelievably amazing. I took a european tour with her for 19 days. I can't begin to describe her talent and knowledge of the world. It was so fun having her as my guide. It felt like we were traveling with a friend then with a tour guide. She made the it a no stress, fun and easy trip for all.Show detailed ratings
- HHeatherWritten on December 4, 20164.0 - GoodOur tour in April for European Impressions, with Kassie as our tour manager, was incredible! We experienced extremely organized, knowledgeable, and fun guidance throughout the many countries we visited. We would definitely travel again with Contiki (and Kassie!).Show detailed ratings
- KIKirstieWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy continue experience with Kassie was definitely one I will never forget, she definitely goes above and beyond for everyone to ensure their experience is unforgettable! She was always very organised, knew her stuff about absolutely anything and if she didn't would go out of her way to find out for you. Kassie was amazing and I would totally recommend her as a guide hands down. Without her, I don't believe half of us would have lived! She was great!Show detailed ratings
- AMAlyceWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentKassie was such an amazing tour guide! Super fun, super informative and extremely friendly! She made our tour so much better and helped us to have the honeymoon of a lifetime! Thanks so much Kassie- you are such an lovely person and a fantastic tour leader! XxShow detailed ratings
- DIDallasWritten on July 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was absolutely awesome and exceeded all my expectations. I couldn't have asked for a better tour manager. He made every destination unique, interesting and memorable.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Brussels
- Day 2: Brussels to Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Rhine Valley
- Day 4: Rhine Valley to Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps
- Day 6: Swiss Alps to Munich
- Day 7: Munich to Venice
- Day 8: Venice
- Day 9: Venice to Florence
- Day 10: Florence
- Day 11: Florence to The Riviera
- Day 12: The Riviera
- Day 13: The Riviera to Barcelona
- Day 14: Barcelona
- Day 15: Barcelona to Bordeaux
- Day 16: Bordeaux to Paris
- Day 17: Paris
- Day 18: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Discovery Plus:see it all & do it all with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "Hey everyone, I have been working for Contiki for 7 years as a tour manager and also briefly as a driver...."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Netherlands , Germany , Italy , France , Monaco and Spain
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 December 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for European Impressions, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,236 km.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 215 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 315 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 348 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Engelberg (Switzerland)
- 6 km
- Mt Titlis (Switzerland)
- 93 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 190 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,421 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,116 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 28 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Impressions