European Impressions (19 Days)
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 24 Jan 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,185
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Kirstie "My continue experience with Kassie was definitely one I will never forget, she definitely goes above and beyond for everyone to ensure their experience is unforgettable! She was always very organised, knew her stuff about absolutely anything and if she didn't would go out of her way to find out for you. Kassie was amazing and I would totally recommend her as a guide hands down. Without her, I don'..."
Start and end in London! With the discovery tour European Impressions (19 Days), you have a 19 day tour package taking you through London, England and 21 other destinations in Europe. European Impressions (19 Days) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CJCoryWritten on May 14, 20174.0 - GoodOverall best experience of my life. Being from the opposite side of the world you only hear stories but seeing and witnesses first hand in places like France Germany Spain it's very cool to see such a different way of life. Nihar was very helpful in all aspects of the job. The bus trips got very annoying but I new that was part of the journey. All in all great experience I would do it all over again tomorrow. ChurrrShow detailed ratings
- GLGiovannaWritten on May 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentNihar is an absolutely brilliant tour guide. The breadth of knowledge he had about the countless countries we toured was truly impressive. He made our trip an experience I will never forget. He greatly exceeded my expectations and I have nothing but great things to say about him!Show detailed ratings
- TSTyroneWritten on December 22, 20163.5 - GoodExcellent tour guide! Made everything trouble free and even handled all the communication with hotel when accidental damage occurred. Would love another tour from Kassie if the opportunity presents itself.Show detailed ratings
- DDylanWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentAn extremely knowlegable, kind, inviting, friendly and interesting person and tour guide! Would recommend to anyone! Really made my trip the fantastic one that it was :)Show detailed ratings
- AAshleyWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentKassie was incredible on my very first trip. I was by myself and just quit my job and needed to travel before moving to a new city. Not only was she so caring, but so enthusiastic and informative on the places we were going. A true professional who I enjoyed my trip with and cant ask for someone better. I've been with another tour guide who was nowhere near as wonderful as Kassie. In fact, I booked another trip through her as I just wanted to continue my journey. Thank you!Show detailed ratings
- VMVictorWritten on December 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis is first European tour for my wife and I. It's a great experience. I would recommend this to my friends. I will also recommend them to go with Kassie Jones if they can. She is amazing and made our trip more enjoyable and memerable. She is always well prepared and has lots knowledge, stories and histories to tell. Kassie also has a great personality. This quality made her very friendly,approachable. She is the kinda of the tourist guide you would like to hang out the whole day long and never get bored. Thanks Kassie. Also big thank you to our big Hungarian Driver Johnny. Very funny guy too. Love our Contiki tour and thank you guys.Show detailed ratings
- MMirandaWritten on December 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentKassie was unbelievably amazing. I took a european tour with her for 19 days. I can't begin to describe her talent and knowledge of the world. It was so fun having her as my guide. It felt like we were traveling with a friend then with a tour guide. She made the it a no stress, fun and easy trip for all.Show detailed ratings
- HHeatherWritten on December 4, 20164.0 - GoodOur tour in April for European Impressions, with Kassie as our tour manager, was incredible! We experienced extremely organized, knowledgeable, and fun guidance throughout the many countries we visited. We would definitely travel again with Contiki (and Kassie!).Show detailed ratings
- CMCaseyWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentKassie was such a fantastic tour leader! She was so much fun and made our trip so enjoyable! She worked hard to make sure everyone was included and made us feel like one big family. She was also so informative and helpful. She answered any questions we had and was always happy to help us out if we got lost or wanted to do something different. Kassie made my trip the best trip ever!Show detailed ratings
- KIKirstieWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy continue experience with Kassie was definitely one I will never forget, she definitely goes above and beyond for everyone to ensure their experience is unforgettable! She was always very organised, knew her stuff about absolutely anything and if she didn't would go out of her way to find out for you. Kassie was amazing and I would totally recommend her as a guide hands down. Without her, I don't believe half of us would have lived! She was great!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam to Rhineland
- Day 3: Rhineland to Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Munich
- Day 6: Munich to Venice
- Day 7: Venice
- Day 8: Venice to Florence
- Day 9: The Riviera
- Day 10: Florence to The Riviera
- Day 11: The Riviera to Barcelona
- Day 12: Barcelona
- Day 13: Barcelona to Madrid
- Day 14: Madrid
- Day 15: Madrid to Pamplona
- Day 16: Pamplona to Bordeaux via San Sebastian
- Day 17: Bordeaux to Paris
- Day 18: Paris
- Day 19: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Discovery Plus:see it all & do it all with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "Hey everyone, I have been working for Contiki for 7 years as a tour manager and also briefly as a driver...."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
European Impressions (19 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
This tour is not available in your region.
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 22, 2018from London20 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to London7 seats left$91USD $3,624
- SundayApr 22, 2018from London20 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to Paris7 seats left$91USD $3,624
- SundayMay 6, 2018from London20 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to London0 seats left$93USD $3,714
- SundayMay 6, 2018from London20 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to Paris0 seats left$93USD $3,714
- SundayMay 20, 2018from London20 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to London10+ seats left$95USD $3,805
- SundayMay 20, 2018from London20 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$95USD $3,805
- SundayMay 27, 2018from London20 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to London0 seats left$95USD $3,805
- SundayMay 27, 2018from London20 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Paris0 seats left$95USD $3,805
- SundayJun 10, 2018from London20 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to London7 seats left$95USD $3,805
- SundayJun 10, 2018from London20 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Paris7 seats left$95USD $3,805
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Netherlands , Germany , Italy , France , Monaco and Spain
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 March 2018 the full payment of $3,185 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3185 for European Impressions (19 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,236 km.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 215 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 315 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 348 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Engelberg (Switzerland)
- 6 km
- Mt Titlis (Switzerland)
- 93 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 190 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,185 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,981 tours in Europe
- covered by 178 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,261 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 30 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Impressions (19 Days)