The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,583
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Wander the neon-lit streets in Tokyo
- Visit the famous red torii (gate)
- Spot a geisha in Kyoto
- Eat your way in Osaka
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
Start in Tokyo and end in Osaka! With the in-depth cultural tour Japan Express, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Tokyo to Osaka and through Tokyo, Japan and 4 other destinations in Japan. Japan Express includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- MeganWritten on April 15, 20183.5 - GoodItinerary was great. I chose it as it avoided Hiroshima. Khaosan hostel was great accommodation. I recommend we use the Khaosan in Kyoto as well as Tokyo and Osaka. Last night dinner didn't cater well to vegetarians. Maybe next time send an email letting the group know there's a cos play night. Many of us have costumes we would have bought. I didn't mind the constant walking and use of the subway. That's how Japan works. However I hated following the guides like a sheep and not knowing what's going on. We weren't really updated on what's happening throughout the day. We were expected to just follow. Next time please say "okay guys we've gotten off at platform b and now we're into platform f" etc. Also PLEASE announce when we're getting off the subway instead of just walking off. Sometimes I felt like a burden when Yo was on his phone and I wanted advice or an update. Once I asked a cheap store to buy socks and was told he didn't know. It was an easy question to answer!!! My Australian friend was the one who recommended Don Quijote. Next time please have the guides have a list of convenient stores, restaurants and shops to recommend in each city.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tokyo, Japan
- Day 2: Tokyo to Mt Fuji, Hakone
- Day 3: Tokyo
- Day 4: Tokyo to Kyoto
- Day 5: Kyoto
- Day 6: Kyoto to Osaka
- Day 7: Osaka
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$66USD $1,583
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$66USD $1,583
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$66USD $1,583
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to OsakaOnly 1 seat left$66USD $1,583Book Now Hold my
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Osaka8 seats left$66USD $1,583
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$66USD $1,583
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Osaka9 seats left$66USD $1,583
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$66USD $1,583
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$66USD $1,583
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$66USD $1,583
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 July 2018 the full payment of $1,583 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1583 for Japan Express, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 643 km.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 84 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 33 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 115 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 369 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 43 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,583 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,511 tours in Asia
- covered by 187 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Express