Canyon Country featuring Arizona & Utah (Scottsdale, AZ to Las Vegas, NV) (from Scottsdale to Las Vegas)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Scottsdale and end in Las Vegas! With the in-depth cultural tour Canyon Country featuring Arizona & Utah (Scottsdale, AZ to Las Vegas, NV) (from Scottsdale to Las Vegas), you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Scottsdale, USA and 8 other destinations in USA. Canyon Country featuring Arizona & Utah (Scottsdale, AZ to Las Vegas, NV) (from Scottsdale to Las Vegas) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Collette:Write a review
- StephenandElaineSketchley's review about another Collette tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the whole tour, our lead guide Marta Adamo was excellent! She is the best we have experienced along with the bu... Read more
- John Osborne's review about another Collette tour4.5 - ExcellentThe hotel in Hanoi was in the Business district rather than the Old Quarter. The meals were generously included, but ten... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Scottsdale, Arizona - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Scottsdale - Phoenix - Scottsdale
- Day 3 - Scottsdale - Sedona - Grand Canyon
- Day 4 - Grand Canyon - Lake Powell
- Day 5 - Lake Powell - Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park or Canyon Cruise
- Day 6 - Lake Powell - Bryce Canyon National Park - Zion National Park
- Day 7 - Zion National Park - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Day 8 - Las Vegas
- Day 9 - Las Vegas - Tour Ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Scottsdale is the starting point and Las Vegas is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Canyon Country featuring Arizona & Utah (Scottsdale, AZ to Las Vegas, NV) (from Scottsdale to Las Vegas), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,064 km.
- Scottsdale (USA)
- 154 km
- Sedona (USA)
- 134 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 129 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 105 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 52 km
- Navajo National Monument (USA)
- 79 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 100 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 232 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,643 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours