Road To Athens Base None 2018 (17 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,111
- Explore Parisian quartiers
- Be impressed by the Swiss Alps
- Enjoy pizza and pasta in Rome
- Party on the Greek Islands
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentMeg’s was better than I could have ever imagined. She was fun, prepared and definitely cared a lot about her group.Show detailed ratings
- KKiaraStanekWritten on September 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentMegs was one of the main reasons why I loved my Contiki tour so much! Not only is she super knowledgeable and interesting to listen to, but her bubbly personality and sense of humor made everyone’s day just a little more brighter. Not only is she a fantastic tour manager, but she’s a great friend too ! I feel blessed to have had her as a tour manager and would jump on another tour with her in a heartbeat! Thank you Megs for the amazing memories! XoxoxShow detailed ratings
- KKiaraStanekWritten on September 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentMeg was an absolute blessing to have as a tour manager! Not only was she super knowledgeable and interesting, but she is such a lovely person. I can honestly say her bubble personality and kind heart is what made my contiki that much more special! Not only was she a fantastic tour manager, but also a great friend. Thank you for making my trip the best it could be Megs! I would 100% recommend a tour with Megs in a heartbeat ;)Show detailed ratings
- LLisaDoyleWritten on September 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentAny reservations I had about choosing Contiki and embarking on my first solo trip with complete strangers dissipated the minute met Megs addressed us on day one. Her enthusiasm, honesty, unbelievable wealth of knowledge and ability to laugh at herself made us all so comfortable and highlighted that this trip is about the amazing people you meet along the way as much as it is the incredible places you get to visit. I hope that everyone is lucky to have someone as wonderful as Megs to help create memories that will never be forgotten. Being open to other people’s differences and respecting other people’s way of life is something that can’t be bought but must be experienced. Thank you Megs for sharing your energy and light to the soul nourishing world of travelShow detailed ratings
- VPVanessaWritten on November 22, 20174.0 - GoodStasi was very knowledgable, engaging and always went out of his way to make sure all tour members were having a good time!!Show detailed ratings
- BPBronwynWritten on December 13, 20164.0 - GoodI can't praise Kassie enough! From the moment our tour began I felt safe and supported and learnt so much along the way about European history any questions I had Kassie had an immediate answer and was always so helpful, she was fun and enjoyed her time with us while keeping a professional manner. Ever since finished the tour all I've wanted to do is go back! Thankyou for the best adventure I have had!Show detailed ratings
- TBThomasWritten on December 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy contiki was one of the best months of my life, Kassie was absolutely amazing in her efforts to accommodate everyone's needs and making it the best experience possible!Show detailed ratings
- GGwynnethWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was better than expected! It was easy to get to place a to b without feeling unsafe and confident where you are! The staff went above and beyond meaning we all had the time of our livesShow detailed ratings
- EEmmaWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was my first Contiki and it was amazing, I have always wanted to travel to Europe and it was a great way to see all the major sights and pack as much in in a short period of time. Kassie was very knowledgable and organised everything and made us all feel welcome, I would definitely love to have her as my guide for my next trip.Show detailed ratings
- JKJessicaWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had the most amazing experience on my trip with Kassie Jones as our tour guide. It was my first trip overseas except for Bali and I was quite anxious even travelling with my husband. Having Kassie as our guide made our trip! She was always so helpful and she always made me feel safe; I trusted her with my life. She even told some funny jokes along the way. What was so amazing was that she would explain everything in so much detail, show us the beautiful highlights of every city we stopped at and also gave us a little language lesson. To be honest I don't know if I want to go on another tour without her she was great! I highly recommend her for anyones future tours :)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Lucerne
- Day 4: Lucerne to Munich via Liechtenstein
- Day 5: Munich to Austrian Tyrol via Innsbruck
- Day 6: Austrian Tyrol
- Day 7: Austrian Tyrol to Venice
- Day 8: Venice
- Day 9: Venice to Florence via Pisa
- Day 10: Florence
- Day 11: Florence to Rome
- Day 12: Rome with Vatican City
- Day 13: Rome to Overnight Adriatic Ferry via Pompeii and Bari
- Day 14: Overnight Adriatic Ferry to Corfu
- Day 15: Corfu
- Day 16: Corfu to Athens via Corinth Canal
- Day 17: Depart Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Discoverer Trips
- Road to Athens
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is It possible to end the journey in Naples and not go to Greece?
Yes, you are able to leave and start the tour whenever you like at your own will. However, this does not change the price.
Is it possible to start this tour in Paris?
It is possible to start this tour in Paris, just bear in mind you will not be refunded the unused services.
Are teens under 18 allowed?
This tour operator is quite strict with their age minimum. In rare circumstances they will allow a 17 year old who is near to their 18th birthday to travel, if they are with someone who is within the age bracket for Contiki 18-35 years old.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
- "Hi I am Chloe. I packed my suitcase two years ago to lead a life on the road and two years later here..."
- "Hey everyone, I have been working for Contiki for 7 years as a tour manager and also briefly as a driver...."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Road To Athens Base None 2018 (17 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayMay 6, 2019from London29 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Athens0 seats left$297USD $5,933
- MondayMay 20, 2019from London30 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Athens0 seats left$312USD $6,237
- MondayJun 3, 2019from London31 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Athens8 seats left$300USD $5,999
31 Days, Latest, with 13 Day Greek Island Hopping version
- MondayJun 3, 2019from London18 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to Athens8 seats left$189USD $3,776
- MondayJun 10, 2019from London30 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Athens0 seats left$312USD $6,237
- MondayJun 17, 2019from London29 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$316USD $6,313
29 Days, Latest, with 11 Day Greek Island Hopping version
- MondayJun 17, 2019from London29 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$332USD $6,645
29 Days, with 11 Day Greek Island Hopping version
- MondayJun 17, 2019from London18 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$202USD $4,037
- MondayJun 24, 2019from London31 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$319USD $6,389
31 Days, Latest, with 13 Day Greek Island Hopping version
- MondayJun 24, 2019from London18 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$202USD $4,037
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Germany , Italy and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 December 2018 the full payment of $3,111 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3111 for Road To Athens Base None 2018 (17 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 273 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 305 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Naples (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,111 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 61 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Road To Athens Base None 2018 (17 Days)