2 Nights London & 4 Nights Paris
- US $ 1,322
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 4: PARIS
- Day 5: PARIS
- Day 6: PARIS
- Day 7: PARIS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- susanna bonetti's review about another Monograms tour4.0 - Good
Firstly , there was the local host I saw for few minutes, then she informed me that another host will be assigned for the sightseeing day and then to discover I was given to another person who was an excellent guide . I had to even walk a few streets to... Read more
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - Excellent
Happy with everything
- Paul Anthony's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - Excellent
Perfect trip for someone looking to have some details of the trip pre-arranged but enjoys flexibility in making their own plans and exploring on their own. Perfect option as a solo traveler that appreciated the guidance and recommendations of the local host!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
2 Nights London & 4 Nights Paris
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayJul 22, 2019from London7 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,475
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from London7 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,475
- WednesdayJul 24, 2019from London7 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,475
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from London7 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,475
- FridayJul 26, 2019from London7 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,475
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from London7 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to ParisOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,475
- SundayJul 28, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to ParisOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,475
- MondayJul 29, 2019from London7 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to ParisOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,475
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from London7 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to ParisOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,475Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayJul 31, 2019from London7 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to ParisOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,475Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Monograms. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Monograms. Please familiarise yourself with the Monograms payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,322 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 29,235 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours