Ardeche Fitness Week
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Grospierres! With the multi-sport tour Ardeche Fitness Week, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Grospierres, France and 9 other destinations in France. Ardeche Fitness Week includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Tatiana Gulyaeva's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - GoodWell organized tour, good accommodation. Interesting walks. Tour leader Isabelle beyond expected, knowledgeable, great ... Read more
- Zoe Diamond's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThis week in Charmonix was a dream! The chalet is quaint and comfortable, and the hosts Rich and Sarah are extremely hos... Read more
- David Kirkpatrick's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was a really enjoyable week walking with a very pleasant and interesting group of people. Our hosts Jayne and John... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start at the Ferme de Bournet, Grospierres
- Day 2: Pre-breakfast abs class, mid-morning interval training session in the grounds; afternoon spin class.
- Day 3: Boxercise followed by a cycle ride in the local area, breaking for lunch and enjoying the beautiful scenery.
- Day 4: To Villefort Lake for trail run, hill walk and beach.
- Day 5: Mid-morning circuit training in the grounds of the chateau; afternoon transfer for kayak down the gorge; river swim and BBQ on the riverbank.
- Day 6: Morning boxercise; transfer along the gorge to St. Martin for lunch; afternoon optional paddle board or swim; return for a pre-dinner run.
- Day 7: Early morning abs class; afternoon 2-3hr walk; evening class in the chateau grounds.
- Day 8: Morning visit to Les Vans market, end Grospierres.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Grospierres.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Ardeche Fitness Week, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 187 km.
- Grospierres (France)
- 10 km
- Joyeuse (France)
- 9 km
- Ruoms (France)
- 7 km
- Grospierres (France)
- 4 km
- Sampzon (France)
- 32 km
- Villefort (France)
- 47 km
- Gorges de l'Ardeche (France)
- 8 km
- Pont d'Arc (France)
- 5 km
- Saint-Martin (France)
- 36 km
- Gorges du Chassezac (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours