European Discovery (End London, Summer, 12 Days)
- US $ 2,027
- Discover the coffee shops of Amsterdam
- Experience Munich’s Bavarian beer culture
- Explore magnificent Venice by gondola
- Uncover the ancient city of Rome
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- GTGemmaWritten on January 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing time, met great people and saw so many wonderful sights. Lots of time spent on the coach but that’s all part of the experience. This was my first time away from home at Christmas and I don’t have any regrets.
- KMKarenWritten on October 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was on a tour with Nihar Vasa. The tour was of the country of Poland. Nihar was very attentive to our group of 47. He provided some valuable information, some jokes (he needs to work on those) :-) and suggestions on what we will see and where to go for... Read more
- LFLeeliannaWritten on July 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Brianna was such an amazing tour guide. Besides her cool personality, she was hugely knowledgeable about all our destination cities. She knew the history of each place and on those long bus rides, found fun and engaging ways to tell those histories that... Read more
- JJayWritten on July 15, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Awesome experience with Ebony. She knows everything to get you the best experience on your travels. Would absolutely recommend her.
- BBelenWritten on July 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I took the European discovery with the lovely Ebony.
- KKerry-LeeWritten on July 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Ebony was an amazing trip manager! She has so much knowledge and experience with the different places we travelled to, and put in 110% effort into everything she did for us. She really made our trip so incredibly enjoyable and smooth!
- KKerry-LeeWritten on July 8, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Ebony was an incredible trip manager! She is so welcoming, enthusiastic and helpful with every single aspect of your experience, and puts in 110% effort with everything she does for the trip. Could not have asked for better!
- OPOdetteWritten on July 8, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was lovely. Ebony is a wonderful trip manager who has an extensive knowledge of the cities we were visiting and is a lovely person. Great trip, will definitely recommend it.
- DHDaniellaWritten on May 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was the best 12 days of my life. I met so many amazing people and made so many friends from all around the world. Tammy made the whole trip so much fun, by getting involved and getting to know us all as a group and individually as well. Would... Read more
- ASAnamikaWritten on December 17, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Traveling leaves you speechless and turns you into a story teller. Thats what it seemed to me. It was an amazing trip which was perfectly organised by this kiwi dude Nihar Vasa. I met so many fantastic people on this trip who were outstanding. I chose to go... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam to Rhine Valley
- Day 3: Rhine Valley to Munich
- Day 4: Munich to Austrian Tyrol via Innsbruck
- Day 5: Austrian Tyrol to Venice
- Day 6: Venice to Rome
- Day 7: Rome
- Day 8: Rome to Florence
- Day 9: Florence to Lucerne
- Day 10: Lucerne to Paris
- Day 11: Paris
- Day 12: Paris to London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- European Discovery
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- European Discovery
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many travellers will be on this tour?
Contiki coaches can carry up to 53 passengers
Are the flights included?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What is the age range?
Contiki creates trip itineraries designed for younger travellers. They can be more fast-paced, budget-minded, and includes activities for travellers to meet and have fun with other young passengers from all parts of the world! Their brand is designed around this unique experience geared toward younger travellers, so only passengers 18 - 39 can travel on this tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hi I am Chloe. I packed my suitcase two years ago to lead a life on the road and two years later here..."
- "Hey everyone, I have been working for Contiki for 7 years as a tour manager and also briefly as a driver...."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michelle21st November 2018
European Discovery (End London, Summer, 12 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from London13 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $2,541
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from London13 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Paris7 seats leftUSD $2,541
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from London13 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,541
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from London13 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $2,541
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from London13 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,541
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from London13 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $2,541
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from London13 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $2,750
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from London13 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Paris8 seats leftUSD $2,750
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London13 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,750
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London13 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $2,750
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 March 2019 the full payment of $2,027 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2027 for European Discovery (End London, Summer, 12 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 669 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 15 km
- Tyrol (Austria)
- 209 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,027 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 93 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Discovery (End London, Summer, 12 Days)