European Rhapsody (2018, 12 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,218
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Enjoy a visit of one of many beautiful Rhineland castles
- Step back in time and explore the stunning Rothenburg
- Learn about the age-old tradition of gondola navigation
- Relax and cruise through Amsterdam's historic waterways
- Indulge in Italian gelato and famous Viennese Sachertorte
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start in London and end in Venice! With the discovery tour European Rhapsody (2018, 12 Days), you have a 12 day tour package taking you from London to Venice and through London, England and 10 other destinations in Europe. European Rhapsody (2018, 12 Days) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- SBStephenWritten on October 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentOverall it was a positive experience. We were surprised to find out about all the add-on excursions not included in the price - these do add a lot of cost to the tour. Also, driving on the motorway rather than the less busy roads was disappointing as you do not see the country you are in. We all enjoyed the few times we drove on the side roads to avoid motorway incidents. Some of the hotel rooms were not great.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Your Journey Begins
- Day 2: Arrive London.
- Day 3: Depart from London by Eurostar to Amsterdam.
- Day 4: Legends along the Rhine
- Day 5: Rothenburg and Golden Prague.
- Day 6: Prague, City of a Hundred Spires.
- Day 7: Through Bohemia to Budapest.
- Day 8: The flavours of Budapest.
- Day 9: Vienna and the Habsburgs.
- Day 10: Along the shores of Lake Wörthersee to Venice.
- Day 11: The magic of La Serenissima.
- Day 12: Arrivederci Venice.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma, 45 years old25th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
European Rhapsody (2018, 12 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayDec 21, 2018from London12 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Venice0 seats leftUSD $3,925
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$368$3,675-10%USD $3,308
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Venice0 seats leftUSD $3,675
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Venice9 seats left$368$3,675-10%USD $3,308
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Venice0 seats leftUSD $3,675
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Venice9 seats left$365$3,650-10%USD $3,285
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to Venice9 seats leftUSD $3,575
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$360$3,595-10%USD $3,236
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Venice8 seats left$360$3,595-10%USD $3,236
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayAug 28, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$358$3,575-10%USD $3,218
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria and Italy
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 December 2018 the full payment of $3,218 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3218 for European Rhapsody (2018, 12 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,297 km.
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 314 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
- 166 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 49 km
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Germany)
- 314 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 444 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 49 km
- Tatabanya (Hungary)
- 166 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 243 km
- Worther See (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,218 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Rhapsody (2018, 12 Days)