Costa Brava & Medieval Villages
- +7 Destinations
Start and end in Barcelona! With the in-depth cultural tour Costa Brava & Medieval Villages, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Barcelona, Spain and 7 other destinations in Spain. Costa Brava & Medieval Villages includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01 Barcelona
- Day 02 Barcelona
- Day 03 Barcelona
- Day 04 Barcelona-Montserrat-Figueres (Dalí) -Gerona (277 km)
- Day 05 Gerona – Medieval Villages – Tossa de Mar (107 Km)
- Day 06 & Day 07 Tossa de Mar
- Day 08 Tossa de Mar – Barcelona Airport (105 Km)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Viajes Euroamerica booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Costa Brava & Medieval Villages, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Viajes Euroamerica will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Viajes Euroamerica tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 327 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 36 km
- Monestir de Montserrat (Spain)
- 120 km
- Figueres (Spain)
- 34 km
- Girona (Spain)
- 14 km
- Pubol (Spain)
- 8 km
- La Bisbal d'Emporda (Spain)
- 9 km
- Pals (Spain)
- 33 km
- Tossa de Mar (Spain)
- 74 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Costa Brava & Medieval Villages via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours