America's National Parks & Denver (Scottsdale, AZ to Denver, CO) (from Scottsdale to Denver)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 21:39:38
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Scottsdale and end in Denver! With the adventure tour America's National Parks & Denver (Scottsdale, AZ to Denver, CO) (from Scottsdale to Denver), you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Scottsdale, USA and 14 other destinations in USA. America's National Parks & Denver (Scottsdale, AZ to Denver, CO) (from Scottsdale to Denver) includes accommodation in a hotel, meals.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Collette:Write a review
- StephenandElaineSketchley's review about another Collette tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the whole tour, our lead guide Marta Adamo was excellent! She is the best we have experienced along with the bu... Read more
- John Osborne's review about another Collette tour4.5 - ExcellentThe hotel in Hanoi was in the Business district rather than the Old Quarter. The meals were generously included, but ten... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Scottsdale, Arizona - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Scottsdale - Sedona - Lake Powell
- Day 3 - Lake Powell - Grand Canyon
- Day 4 - Grand Canyon - Bryce Canyon, Utah - Zion National Park
- Day 5 - Zion National Park - Salt Lake City
- Day 6 - Salt Lake City
- Day 7 - Salt Lake City - Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Day 8 - Jackson Hole
- Day 9 - Jackson Hole - Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks
- Day 10 - Yellowstone - Cody - Sheridan
- Day 11 - Sheridan - Rapid City, South Dakota
- Day 12 - Rapid City - Denver, Colorado
- Day 13 - Denver
- Day 14 - Denver - Tour Ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Scottsdale is the starting point and Denver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for America's National Parks & Denver (Scottsdale, AZ to Denver, CO) (from Scottsdale to Denver), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,836 km.
- Scottsdale (USA)
- 154 km
- Sedona (USA)
- 248 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 129 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 165 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 354 km
- Salt Lake City (USA)
- 316 km
- Jackson Hole (USA)
- 38 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 75 km
- Yellowstone National Park (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,544 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,637 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours