The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 35:02:19
- Our saving
- US $ 1,119
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Athens! With the adventure tour Mythical Peloponnese, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 3 other destinations in Greece. Mythical Peloponnese is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Mini-coach
- Rather Poor
- MNMarkWritten on May 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I love the outdoors and embrace an active lifestyle. The tour exceeded our expectations with its wonderful balance of activities and other experiences.We met many friendly people, especially the local guides for rafting, kayaking, and hiking. Each one was enthusiastic, knowledgeable about the area, and fun to be with. The rafting was exciting because the Lousios is a narrow river coursing along a beautiful gorge. The sea is quite calm for swimming and kayaking; entering a sea cave by kayak provided us a challenge. Accommodations exceeded our expectations, as did the hospitality of the staff and the breakfast spreads. Each day was memorable and the scenery is dramatic, both mountains and coastline as well as picturesque villages. Personality Journeys provided excellent pre-trip communication, a well-run tour, and a good value. This tour was a Grand Adventure for us!Show detailed ratingsPersonality Journeys Greece commented on this reviewHi Marc! Thank you so much, we are very happy that you enjoyed this tour. We wish you a wonderful remaining holiday! Dimitris Personality Journeys
- DDoraWritten on February 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was great to take part to this adventure. Nice people, fantastic organization and beautiful place. The Peloponnese itself is amazing. Happy!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Athens7 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$47USD $1,119
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Athens7 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$47USD $1,119
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Personality Journeys Greece booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,119 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1119 for Mythical Peloponnese, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Personality Journeys Greece will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Personality Journeys Greece tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 493 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 152 km
- Stemnitsa (Greece)
- 75 km
- Kardamyli (Greece)
- 58 km
- Cape Tenaro (Greece)
- 207 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,119 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mythical Peloponnese via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mythical Peloponnese