Amsterdam To Barcelona
- Our saving
- US $ 1,814
- Enjoy Amsterdam night life
- Discover a cultural and opulent Paris
- Explore picture perfect Lucerne in Switzerland
- The vibrant and colourful streets of Barcelona
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- LLoraWritten on May 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentEllie was such an amazing tour guide! She was sweet, fun, and extremely knowledgable about the places we were going to and would take the time to explain the history to us. She really made an effort to have a personal relationship with each and every person in the group, and she made the trip one hundred times better. I was very nervous coming into a Contiki trip that I would have a tour guide that I didn't like very much, but Ellie was everything I could have asked for and more. Best tour guide, hands down.Show detailed ratings
- MitchWritten on January 8, 20154.0 - GoodChloe was amazing. She was everywhere at all times attending to peoples needs, and not to mention she was always up for a bit of fun.Show detailed ratings
- SSamanthaWritten on December 23, 20145.0 - ExcellentChris was amazing, he definitely took the trip from being a great one to being the best one. He was funny, outgoing, caring, intelligent, and considerate. I would love to tour with him again.Show detailed ratings
- DdWritten on December 23, 20145.0 - ExcellentChris was was absolute champion!Show detailed ratings
- TTWritten on December 23, 20144.5 - ExcellentNot only did I get to see some of the most amazing destinations in the world, T-Bone really made this trip memorable with his amazing attitude, enthusiasm, endless knowledge, and sh$t jokes. he truly has been the most amazing tour manager anybody could ask for and very deserving of the recognition he gets here!Show detailed ratings
- LauraWritten on December 8, 20145.0 - ExcellentChris Tabone is the best! He was very knowledgable about every one of our stops. He made sure we made the best of our trip with his recommendations for our free days. I'm so grateful to him for making sure we were all on the coach the next day for our departure to the next city. I'm booking Greece for summer and I hope to get an amazing tour guy just like Chris was. Very pleased with his job :))Show detailed ratings
- HIHillaryWritten on December 2, 20145.0 - ExcellentChris 100% deserves to win this! He made the experience all about us! He knows the best spots, a lot of history behind everything, and knows how to party too!Show detailed ratings
- SSamaraWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentChris was a fantastic tour guide. He shared a lot of useful knowledge and facts about the places we were travelling. He also came out with us and had a great time. Really helped with the whole team bonding. All in all, the tour would not have been the same without him.Show detailed ratings
- HHHaralambosWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentHad the greatest experience of my life on this holiday. Went on 3 different tours which included 2 contikis and a bus about tour!! Chris aka T-bone made this holiday an absolute blast and one of the best, most enjoyable experience for not only myself, but for everyone who was on our tour. Spending 2 months away and haven't spent time with many different tour guides, Chris not only taught me about everywhere we went, but never left us with a dull moment.. keeping everyone on time and being very firm, he was also as much of a friend as he was a tour guide!!!Show detailed ratings
- BrennanWritten on November 23, 20145.0 - ExcellentChris is the man!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Paris
- Day 4: Paris
- Day 5: Paris to Lucerne
- Day 6: Lucerne
- Day 7: Lucerne to The Riviera
- Day 8: The Riviera
- Day 9: The Riviera to Barcelona
- Day 10: Barcelona
- Day 11: Depart Barcelona
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 17, 2016
Do I have to book flight tickets, or how does it work? Could you please provide me with some information on this matter, as well as in what the accommodation and meals are concerned?
Unfortunately we are unable to book flights for you so you will need to make your own way to the starting point of the tour and home when the tour ends.
The accommodation on this tour is all included as it is operated by Contiki and this particular tour stays in hotel accommodation for 10 nights based on twin or triple share accommodation.
In regards to meals you have 10 breakfasts included and 5 x 3 course evening meals included, any other meals are at your own expense.
- August 1, 2016
Do you arrange flights?
TourRadar is an online booking portal for group tours only, we are not a travel agency so we cannot arrange flights for you, we reccommend using skyscanner.com or kayak.com to find the best possible price for international flights.
- August 1, 2016
Are meals included?
With regards to meals you have 10 breakfasts included and 5 x 3 course evening meals included, any other meals are at your own expense.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am Chloe. I packed my suitcase two years ago to lead a life on the road and two years later here..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
Amsterdam To Barcelona
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- FridayMay 18, 2018from Amsterdam11 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to Barcelona8 seats left$650$2,418-25%USD $1,814
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Amsterdam11 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Barcelona8 seats left$671$2,498-25%USD $1,874
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Amsterdam11 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Barcelona7 seats left$671$2,498-25%USD $1,874
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Amsterdam11 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$62USD $2,498Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Amsterdam11 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Barcelona7 seats left$671$2,498-25%USD $1,874
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Amsterdam11 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$650$2,418-25%USD $1,814
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , France , Monaco and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 May 2018 the full payment of $1,814 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1814 for Amsterdam To Barcelona, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 430 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 175 km
- Mont Blanc (France)
- 10 km
- Chamonix (France)
- 250 km
- Nice (France)
- 13 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 503 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,814 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,447 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Amsterdam To Barcelona