Spotlight on Greece 7DayCruiseBefore none
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,015
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Ben "Absolutely amazing! The knowledge that was shared with us in regards to each island was awesome even though my body wasn't feeling up to it from every night prior. We had a big group from what we were told so to cover us especially while out drinking, made sure everyone was ok and made sure we all had fun, certain people enjoy different things so Nicole made a massive effort to cater for everyone...."
Start and end in Athens! With the discovery tour Spotlight on Greece 7DayCruiseBefore none, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 7 other destinations in Europe. Spotlight on Greece 7DayCruiseBefore none includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Rather Poor
- NNicciWritten on November 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur Greek islands tour with Stasi was incredible! The islands were gorgeous and relaxing! Stasi was such an awesome tour guide. He was down to earth and was constantly recommending different sites and activities for us to see and do in our free time!Show detailed ratings
- SMSamanthaWritten on November 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy tour was amazing ! I will never forget it. The best part was my tour guide Stasi! He was excellent. He helped with anything we asked, he knew what he was doing and he was confident which is exactly what you need from your guide when visiting a new country. My favourite day was when we sailed around Ios! I will diffinately be going back to Greece and will be back on contiki again soonShow detailed ratings
- KyleWritten on July 22, 20174.0 - GoodFirst thing to note is this tour is not actually ran by Contiki, it is ran by another agent but marketed by Contiki. Our guide, Alex, was great. He was very happy to show us his country's history and culture. The amount of historical and cultural sites we saw in such a short period of time was great. The let downs on the trip are the dinners being buffets and not having a Contiki coach. The coach we were supplied with did not have wifi and the seats were small.Show detailed ratings
- BGBenWritten on September 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely amazing! The knowledge that was shared with us in regards to each island was awesome even though my body wasn't feeling up to it from every night prior. We had a big group from what we were told so to cover us especially while out drinking, made sure everyone was ok and made sure we all had fun, certain people enjoy different things so Nicole made a massive effort to cater for everyone. I would highly recommend Nicole to anyone considering going on a contikiShow detailed ratings
- MMMichelleWritten on September 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentNicole went above and beyond my expectations of a guide, and made my trip to Greece something I will never forget. She was kind, knowledgable and cared about everyone on the trip. By the end of the trip Nicole was like a role model to everyone and it was hard to say goodbye to her. Nicole was the best guide we could have had!Show detailed ratings
- MJMatthewWritten on September 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentTerrific experience, the people made it the most special, including the Tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- TabethaWritten on September 23, 20144.0 - GoodA short 4 day trip but its a great way to see mainland Greece. I had an amazing time and our tour leader Alex and driver Perry were very helpful and really made the experience. It's a quick tour but I definately recommend it.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 3: Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos to Ios
- Day 5: Ios to Milos
- Day 6: Milos to Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini to Heraklion
- Day 8: Heraklion to Kusadasi
- Day 9: Kusadasi to Athens
- Day 10: Athens to Olympia
- Day 11: Olympia to Delphi
- Day 12: Delphi to Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Spotlight on Greece 7DayCruiseBefore none
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Athens12 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$126USD $3,015
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Athens12 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Athens8 seats left$126USD $3,015
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Athens12 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$126USD $3,015
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Athens12 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$126USD $3,015
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Athens12 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to Athens0 seats left$122USD $2,934
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Athens12 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Athens0 seats left$122USD $2,934
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Athens12 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Athens0 seats left$122USD $2,934
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 July 2018 the full payment of $3,015 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3015 for Spotlight on Greece 7DayCruiseBefore none, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,557 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 112 km
- Milos (Greece)
- 100 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 119 km
- Heraklion (Greece)
- 338 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 311 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 185 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 118 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,015 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spotlight on Greece 7DayCruiseBefore none