Milan To Munich
Most Wanted Sale
ends in 56:46:12
- Our saving
- US $ 1,325
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Milan and end in Munich! With the in-depth cultural tour Milan To Munich, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Milan, Italy and 2 other destinations in Europe. Milan To Munich includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Kellie Amos's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - GoodGreat tour, good for people looking for a more relaxed, older Contiki demographic. Incredible sites, good included accom and meals. Add-ons... Read more
- Kandyce Szoke's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent...ll were drunk most of the trip! Thanks again, Megs; you made my first Contiki a memorable one! Read more
- Taryn's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentI don't even want to think about what this tour might have been without Greg as our Trip Manager. As someone who was tra... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Milan
- Day 2: Milan
- Day 3: Milan
- Day 4: Milan to Munich via Neuschwanstein
- Day 5: Munich
- Day 6: Munich
- Day 7: Munich
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Milan To Munich
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Milan7 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$33USD $1,325
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Milan is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 October 2018 the full payment of $1,325 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1325 for Milan To Munich, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 351 km.
- Milan (Italy)
- 262 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 89 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,325 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 20,819 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours