Madrid To Porto
- Our saving
- US $ 1,268
Unlock $32 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Madrid and end in Porto! With the sightseeing tour Madrid To Porto, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and Porto. Madrid To Porto includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- LisaGroen's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentThe highlights of Europe! Especially paris, switzerland & austria!
- avatapalli bhagavan's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - GoodMeg's have been very helpful and go to go person anytime. She explained about the itinerary very well each day at the st... Read more
- James Hayter's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - GoodIt was a spectacular trip. Everything we could have hoped for and more. Unfortunately, the major let down was the other ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid
- Day 4: Madrid to Porto
- Day 5: Porto
- Day 6: Porto
- Day 7: End Porto
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Madrid To Porto
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Madrid7 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Porto10+ seats left$32USD $1,268
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Porto is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 July 2018 the full payment of $1,268 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1268 for Madrid To Porto, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 423 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 423 km
- Porto (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,268 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours