Paris To Amsterdam
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,276
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Paris and end in Amsterdam! With the in-depth cultural tour Paris To Amsterdam, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Paris to Amsterdam and through Paris, France and 2 other destinations in Europe. Paris To Amsterdam includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Carmen Lopez's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - GoodMy experience was amazing. From the start of the trip to the end, our tour guide Kassie was great. She formed a bond wit... Read more
- Emily White's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - ExcellentKassie was amazing, never been overseas and made me feel comfortable, safe and above all made me have the time of my lif... Read more
- Rachael's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentI had my first experience with Contiki this year and it was the best experience ever and a huge part of that... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Amsterdam
- Day 5: Amsterdam
- Day 6: Amsterdam
- Day 7: Depart Amsterdam
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vivien4th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Paris To Amsterdam
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Paris7 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Amsterdam7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $55USD $1,322
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Paris7 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $55USD $1,322
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Paris7 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $55USD $1,322
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Paris7 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $53USD $1,276
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance , Belgium and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Paris is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 July 2018 the full payment of $1,276 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1276 for Paris To Amsterdam, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 433 km.
- Paris (France)
- 301 km
- Antwerp (Belgium)
- 132 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,276 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,871 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours