Krakow To Budapest
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,254
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Start in Krakow and end in Budapest! With the in-depth cultural tour Krakow To Budapest, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Krakow to Budapest and through Krakow, Poland and 2 other destinations in Europe. Krakow To Budapest includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- LisaGroen's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentThe highlights of Europe! Especially paris, switzerland & austria!
- avatapalli bhagavan's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - GoodMeg's have been very helpful and go to go person anytime. She explained about the itinerary very well each day at the st... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Krakow
- Day 2: Krakow
- Day 3: Krakow
- Day 4: Krakow to Budapest
- Day 5: Budapest
- Day 6: Budapest
- Day 7: End Budapest
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sarah27th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Krakow To Budapest
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Krakow7 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Budapest8 seats left$54USD $1,300
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Krakow7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$54USD $1,300
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Krakow7 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Budapest9 seats left$52USD $1,254
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 July 2018 the full payment of $1,254 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1254 for Krakow To Budapest, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 297 km.
- Krakow (Poland)
- 159 km
- Banska Bystrica (Slovakia)
- 138 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,254 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,871 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours