Prague To Budapest
- Our saving
- US $ 1,506
Unlock $38 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Start in Prague and end in Budapest! With the coach/bus tour Prague To Budapest, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Prague to Budapest and through Prague, Czech Republic and 4 other destinations in Europe. Prague To Budapest includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Tatianna Mana-Daniel's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentOur European Magic Contiki was a life changing experience! Meeting new people, seeing new places... Read more
- Jesse Bielas's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentZach was an excellent guide who really knew what he was talking about throughout the whole trip. Gave suggestions of pla... Read more
- mark klein's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - Good...als. Most were at the hotel we were staying at and were pretty lousy. Contiki really needs to lift its game with the included meals, either provide... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague
- Day 4: Prague to Krakow
- Day 5: Krakow
- Day 6: Krakow
- Day 7: Krakow to Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest
- Day 10: End Budapest
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Prague To Budapest
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 10, 2018from Prague10 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$44USD $1,757
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Prague10 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$47USD $1,867
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Prague10 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$47USD $1,867
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Prague10 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$47USD $1,867
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Prague10 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Budapest9 seats left$47USD $1,867
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Prague10 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$45USD $1,800
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Prague10 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$45USD $1,800
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Prague10 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Budapest8 seats left$45USD $1,800
- ThursdayOct 11, 2018from Prague10 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$43USD $1,709
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Prague10 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Budapest9 seats left$39USD $1,544
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 May 2018 the full payment of $1,506 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1506 for Prague To Budapest, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 715 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 12 km
- Wieliczka Salt Mine (Poland)
- 12 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 159 km
- Banska Bystrica (Slovakia)
- 138 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,506 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,497 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours