Prague To Krakow
Start in Prague and end in Krakow! With the sightseeing tour Prague To Krakow, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Prague, Czech Republic and Krakow. Prague To Krakow includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- JBJillWritten on October 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentNahir is AWESOME!!! We have experienced several escorted tours and he is the most knowledgeable, friendly and organized tour guide we have ever had the pleasure to have guide us. His additional information sheets and email sent prior to the start of the tour set him apart.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Prague
Start point Prague, Praha, Hlavní město Praha, Czech Republic
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague
- Day 4: Prague to Krakow
- Day 5: Krakow
- Day 6: Krakow
Day 7: Krakow
End point Krakow, Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Krakow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Prague To Krakow, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 394 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Prague To Krakow