Prague To Krakow
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,297
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Prague and end in Krakow! With the in-depth cultural tour Prague To Krakow, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Prague, Czech Republic and Krakow. Prague To Krakow includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- LisaGroen's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentThe highlights of Europe! Especially paris, switzerland & austria!
- avatapalli bhagavan's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - GoodMeg's have been very helpful and go to go person anytime. She explained about the itinerary very well each day at the st... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague
- Day 4: Prague to Krakow
- Day 5: Krakow
- Day 6: Krakow
- Day 7: Krakow
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Prague To Krakow
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Prague7 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Krakow10+ seats left$34USD $1,344
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Prague7 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Krakow9 seats left$34USD $1,344Instant BookHold my
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Prague7 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Krakow8 seats left$32USD $1,297Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Krakow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $1,297 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1297 for Prague To Krakow, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 394 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,297 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours