Berlin To Krakow
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,800
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Berlin and end in Krakow! With the in-depth cultural tour Berlin To Krakow, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Berlin, Germany and 3 other destinations in Europe. Berlin To Krakow includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Kandyce Szoke's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent...ll were drunk most of the trip! Thanks again, Megs; you made my first Contiki a memorable one! Read more
- Taryn's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentI don't even want to think about what this tour might have been without Greg as our Trip Manager. As someone who was tra... Read more
- Valerie Dubicki's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentGreg is amazing at his job! He was extremely organized and very energetic. He was also very knowledgable and made my fir... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin to Prague
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague to Krakow
- Day 8: Krakow
- Day 9: Krakow
- Day 10: Krakow
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Berlin To Krakow
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Krakow8 seats left$47USD $1,861
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Berlin10 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Krakow10+ seats left$47USD $1,861Instant BookHold my
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Berlin10 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Krakow10+ seats left$45USD $1,800Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Krakow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $1,800 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1800 for Berlin To Krakow, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 677 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,800 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours