Oslo To Stockholm
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,325
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Oslo and end in Stockholm! With the in-depth cultural tour Oslo To Stockholm, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Oslo, Norway and 2 other destinations in Europe. Oslo To Stockholm includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- LisaGroen's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentThe highlights of Europe! Especially paris, switzerland & austria!
- avatapalli bhagavan's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - GoodMeg's have been very helpful and go to go person anytime. She explained about the itinerary very well each day at the st... Read more
- Chloe Johnson's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - ExcellentAn excellent trip from start to finish, starting in Stockholm, working our way through to the unexpectedly beautiful cit... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Oslo
- Day 2: Oslo
- Day 3: Oslo
- Day 4: Oslo to Stockholm via Karlstad
- Day 5: Stockholm
- Day 6: Stockholm
- Day 7: Stockholm
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Oslo To Stockholm
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Oslo7 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Stockholm10+ seats left$33USD $1,325
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Oslo7 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Stockholm10+ seats left$34USD $1,373
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Oslo7 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Stockholm9 seats left$33USD $1,325Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway and Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Oslo is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $1,325 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1325 for Oslo To Stockholm, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 424 km.
- Oslo (Norway)
- 165 km
- Karlstad (Sweden)
- 259 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,325 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours